Delicious Peanut Butter Banana Chip Cookies Recipe
I have always been a fan of peanut butter and banana desserts, so I was thrilled when I found a recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Chip Cookies! These cookies are so easy to make, and the combination of sweet and salty flavors is absolutely delicious. The combination of banana, chocolate chips, and creamy peanut butter is a match made in heaven. I can’t wait to share these cookies with my friends and family!
Peanut Butter Banana Chip Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup of creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup of lightly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Start off by preheating your oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the creamy peanut butter, lightly packed light brown sugar, egg, and pure vanilla extract.
- Mash the very ripe banana in a separate bowl and add to the peanut butter mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together until a thick dough is formed.
- Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips to the dough and mix together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop large spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your delicious peanut butter banana chip cookies!
- Calories: 595
- Total Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Sodium: 539mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 75g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Sugars: 46g
- Protein: 13g
What makes peanut butter banana chip cookies special?
What makes peanut butter banana chip cookies special? It’s the combination of two classic but unique flavors that make them truly one-of-a-kind! These cookies are perfect for any occasion – whether it’s a snack after school or a dessert for a party. Not only are they delicious and flavorful, but they’re easy to make, too.
Peanut Butter Banana Chip Cookies are made with crunchy peanut butter, sweet bananas, and chocolatey chips. The result is a rich, nutty flavor that’s balanced with the sweetness of the bananas, and the chocolate chips add a burst of flavor to each bite. The ingredients are all-natural and don’t contain any artificial flavors or preservatives, so you can feel good about what you’re eating.
The best part about these cookies is that they can be customized. You can add nuts, dried fruit, or candy pieces to make them your own. They can also be made vegan by omitting the chocolate chips and using a vegan butter substitute.
Overall, peanut butter banana chip cookies are a must-try! The combination of flavors makes them unique and delicious, and they’re easy to make and customize.
How do peanut butter banana chip cookies taste?
You’re in for a treat with Peanut Butter Banana Chip Cookies! These sweet and salty treats have a delicious combination of flavors that will have you reaching for seconds.
The texture of these cookies is soft and chewy, while the banana chips add a delightful crunch. The sweetness of the banana chips is a perfect balance to the salty peanut butter flavor.
What’s more, these cookies are incredibly easy to make. Here’s how you can get baking:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Cream together your butter, sugar, and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Add in your eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your dry ingredients.
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Add the banana chips to the cookie dough and mix until evenly combined.
- Drop tablespoon-sized portions of dough onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Enjoy your delicious peanut butter banana chip cookies!.
Once your cookies are finished baking, you’ll be treated to an aroma of sweet and salty flavors. The combination of soft, chewy cookie and crunchy banana chips is delightful and hard to resist.
So, if you’re looking for a treat that’s sweet and salty all at once, then you’ll want to try Peanut Butter Banana Chip Cookies.
What are some tips for making the perfect peanut butter banana chip cookies?
If you’re looking to make the perfect peanut butter banana chip cookies, you’re in the right place! Here are some tips to get you started:
- Start with the right base: choose a cookie dough recipe that contains both peanut butter and banana. If you don’t have one, you can easily make your own by combining peanut butter and mashed banana.
- Get the right texture: make sure your cookie dough is not too wet or too dry. Add additional peanut butter or mashed banana if it needs more moisture.
- Add the chips: fold in your favorite banana chips or chopped banana chunks into the cookie dough before baking.
- Bake it right: bake the cookies until they’re golden brown and slightly crisp. Don’t over-bake the cookies or they won’t be as soft and chewy.
- Let them cool: let the cookies cool for at least 10 minutes before enjoying. This will ensure that the cookies are crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside.
What ingredients are needed to make peanut butter banana chip cookies?
If you want to make delicious peanut butter banana chip cookies, you’re going to need a few ingredients. To make a batch of these treats you’ll need butter, brown sugar, white sugar, peanut butter, an egg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, vanilla, mashed bananas, and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
To begin, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Then in a large bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter. Beat in the egg, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until the mixture is light and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla and mashed bananas.
Next, fold in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and drop spoonfuls of the batter onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Your delicious peanut butter banana chip cookies are now ready to be enjoyed.
How can peanut butter banana chip cookies be served?
If you’re looking for a fun and delicious way to serve up peanut butter banana chip cookies, you’ve come to the right place! These delectable treats can be served up in a variety of ways, all of which are sure to be crowd-pleasers.
For a classic presentation, simply plate up the cookies on a serving plate or platter and pass them around at your gathering. This is a great way to show off the colors and textures of the cookies and will surely have everyone reaching for their share.
For a more creative presentation, consider serving the cookies in a fun and interactive way. Arrange the cookies in a colorful bowl or jar that can be passed around and let your guests scoop out their own cookie creations. This can be a great conversation starter and an exciting way to enjoy the treats.
You can also get creative with the toppings for your peanut butter banana chip cookies. Consider arranging a selection of different toppings – from sprinkles to chopped nuts to chocolate chips – and let your guests top off their cookies however they like. This is a great way to make the cookies more personal and interactive.
No matter how you decide to serve your peanut butter banana chip cookies, they’re sure to be a hit.
What are some variations to the original recipe for peanut butter banana chip cookies?
If you’re looking to switch up your classic peanut butter banana chip cookie recipe, you have plenty of options! There are a variety of simple tweaks you can make to the traditional recipe, allowing you to create a unique and delicious twist on the classic. Here are some variations to the original recipe for peanut butter banana chip cookies that you’ll likely love.
- Add cocoa powder: If you want to add a little extra sweetness and chocolatey flavor to your peanut butter banana chip cookies, consider adding cocoa powder. Cocoa powder is an easy way to add a unique flavor to your cookies without complicating the recipe too much. Simply add a few tablespoons to the mix before baking, and you’ll have a delicious new variation of the classic cookie.
- Swap the peanut butter for almond butter: Not a fan of peanut butter? Try swapping it out for a different nut butter, such as almond butter. This gives the cookie a slightly different flavor, and it’s a great way to make the cookies a bit healthier. You can also add in some almond extract for an even more pronounced flavor.
- Add spices: If you’re feeling adventurous, why not add some spices to your peanut butter banana chip cookies? A smattering of cinnamon, nutmeg, and/or cardamom will give your cookies a delicious hint of warmth and depth.
- Add a glaze: If you’re looking for a little extra sweetness, consider adding a glaze to your peanut butter banana chip cookies. A simple glaze of powdered sugar, a few drops of vanilla, and a bit of milk will give your cookies that extra sweetness you’re looking for.
No matter which variation you choose, you’re sure to have a delicious batch of peanut butter banana chip cookies. Give one of these variations a try, and you can have a unique and delicious twist on the classic.
How can peanut butter banana chip cookies be stored?
Storing your delicious Peanut Butter Banana Chip Cookies is easy! You can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. To keep your cookies fresh and chewy, you can place a piece of bread on top of them to help them retain their moisture. If you’re not planning on using them within a week, you can freeze your cookies for up to three months. Just make sure to wrap them up in plastic wrap and place them in a heavy-duty freezer bag. Whenever you’re ready to enjoy them, just take them out and let them thaw at room temperature.