This Pina Colada Cake II is a delicious, moist cake that is perfect for summertime. It has all of the flavors of a pina colada, including pineapple and coconut. The cake is topped with a homemade whipped cream, which makes it even more special.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup rum
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9×13 inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pineapple juice, rum, and eggs. Beat on low speed until moistened, then beat on high for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack before frosting with whipped topping and sprinkling with coconut flakes
- Serving size: 1/12 of a recipe (4.8 ounces).
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 11 grams
- Saturated fat: 10 grams
- Cholesterol: 37 milligrams
- Sodium: 354 milligrams
- Potassium: 107 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 32 grams
- Fiber: 0.5 grams