A cookie so delicious, it will make your taste buds jump for joy! Made with love and care, Mrs. Fields Cookie I is a must-try recipe that will leave you wanting more. Soft, chewy, and bursting with flavor, this cookie is perfect for any occasion.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional) // I would add this for flavor but it’s up to you!
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate chunks (I like Guittard or Ghirardelli) // You could also use milk chocolate, white chocolate, etc. depending on your preference.
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare baking sheet by greasing or lining with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, cream together unsalted butter, granulated sugar, packed light brown sugar, eggs, and pure vanilla extract until smooth and fluffy.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt (optional), baking powder, and baking soda. Then add blended oats into the mixture.
4. Pour the butter mixture into the flour/oatmeal mixture and stir until it is well blended together.
5. Add chocolate chips and walnuts (optional) into the doughy batter and stir until evenly mixed in.
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 130
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated fat: 3.5 g
- Unsaturated fat: 0 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Sugar: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein 2g
How long do Mrs. Fields packaged cookies last?
There is no one definitive answer to this question as the shelf life of Mrs. Fields packaged cookies will depend on a number of factors, including how they are stored and the type of cookie. However, in general, most Mrs. Fields cookies will last for at least 12 days when stored properly.
One key factor that will affect the shelf life of Mrs. Fields cookies is how they are stored. If you store your cookies in an airtight container at room temperature, they should stay fresh for at least 12 days. However, if you store them in a humid or warm environment, they may only last for a few days before beginning to spoil. Similarly, if you freeze your Mrs. Fields cookies, they will usually stay fresh for 3-4 months.
Another important factor to consider is the type of cookie you have purchased from Mrs. Fields bakery. For example, shortbread or sugar cookies tend to have a shorter shelf life than oatmeal or chocolate chip cookies due to their higher fat content (which can cause them to go rancid more quickly). That being said, allMrs. Fieldscookies will last longer if they are stored properly and kept away from heat and humidity.
Where is Mrs. Fields now?
Mrs. Fields is currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. She moved there in 2014 after being a resident of Memphis, Tennessee for 16 years. Mrs. Fields is the founder and spokesperson of Mrs. Fields Bakeries and has written several cookbooks. She is best known for her delicious cookies which have made her famous all over the world.
How long are Mrs. Fields cookie cakes good for?
Mrs. Fields cookie cakes are good for 12 days after they are baked. After that, the quality of the cake starts to decline and it is not as fresh. Mrs. Fields recommends that you eat the cake within 12 days of baking for the best flavor and quality.
What flavor cookies does Mrs. Fields have?
Mrs. Fields is known for her delicious cookies, and she offers a variety of flavors to choose from. Her original cookies come in five signature flavors: semi-sweet chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin walnut, cinnamon sugar, triple chocolate, and white chocolate macadamia nut. Whether you’re looking for a classic cookie flavor or something more unique, Mrs. Fields has something for everyone to enjoy.
What happened to Mrs. Fields?
Mrs. Fields is a popular chain of bakeries founded by Debbi Fields in the early 1980s. The company started out as a small operation selling cookies out of Mrs. Fields’ home kitchen, but quickly grew into a nationwide franchise with over 800 locations.
In 1996, Mrs. Fields divorced her first husband Randy Fields and married her second husband Michael Rose. Sadly, Mr. Rose passed away in 2017. The company is now owned by MrsFieldsIP LLC, which is controlled by Debbi Fields and her family members.
While the company has faced some challenges in recent years, it remains a well-known and beloved brand thanks to its delicious cookies and Debbi Field’s entrepreneurial spirit.