This recipe is for a delicious and easy to make chocolate brittle surprise. It only requires a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, and it comes together in just minutes. The end result is a fun and festive treat that everyone will love. The chocolate brittle surprise has a layer of rich and creamy milk chocolate, followed by a layer of crunchy peanut butter brittle. Each bite is then topped with a mini marshmallow, making it the perfect little sweet treat.
- -35 unsalted soda crackers
- -1 cup butter
- -1 cup packed brown sugar
- -2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- -1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Cover cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking oil spray.
3 Place crackers on foil in 5×7 inch rows
4. Microwave butter on high for 2 minutes, add brown sugar and stir, then microwave on high for 2 more minutes stirring every 30 seconds.
5 Pour over crackers and bake 17-20 minutes (should bubble but not burn)
6 Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot crackers and spread after 2 minutes (chips have softened), sprinkle nuts on top.
7 Refrigerate 1 hour, break into pieces, can be frozen
- – Servings: 12
- – Amount per serving:
- – Calories: 437
- – Fat: 27.6 g
- – Saturated fat: 15.8 g
- – Cholesterol: 62 mg
- – Sodium: 246 mg
- – Carbohydrates: 42.9 g
- – Fiber: 2.1 g
- – Sugar 29.2g
- Protein 5