This recipe is for a delicious green cake that is perfect for any occasion! The cake is moist and fluffy, with a light green color that is sure to please everyone. It can be decorated with fresh flowers or any other design you like.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup green food coloring
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9×13 inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pineapple, pistachio pudding mix, and food coloring. Mix well with an electric mixer set on low speed until all ingredients are moistened. Increase mixer speed to medium and beat batter for 2 minutes more. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 36 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean when removed from oven immediately place in freezer do not allow to cool first this helps with the frosting process later on.. Cake is ready to frost when cool on the bottom to touch about 15-30 mins
4. To Make Frosting: In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, instant pistachio pudding mix, and whipped topping together with a spoon, do not use an electric mixer
- Serving size: 1 slice
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated fat: 2.5 g
- Unsaturated fat: 0 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 38 g
- Sugar: 21 g
- Fiber: 1.5g
Can you Colour chocolate cake batter?
Yes, you can colour chocolate cake batter with liquid food coloring. If you wish to achieve pastel colours, a good choice would be to add a small amount of liquid food coloring. However, if you are after a stronger or darker colour, you would need to add a significant amount which will thin out your mixture. Liquid food coloring is best used with other liquid mediums such as syrup, water or chocolate.
How do I make a green cake?
To make a green cake, you will need to whisk together your dry ingredients and set them aside. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, oil, sugar, and a few other ingredients until they are smooth. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients until they are just incorporated. Then, beat in buttermilk until the mixture is smooth. Finally, mix in green food coloring. Divide the batter evenly between three 8-inch round cake pans.
Is there a green cake mix?
Yes, there is a cake mix that is green in color. It is called the “Green’s moist Vanilla Cake Mix” and it is a traditional and delicious vanilla cake with sweet smooth icing. The cake mix has a lot of vanilla flavor and is perfectly moist. It is available in a 470g pack.
Can I make a chocolate cake green?
It is possible to make a chocolate cake green. This can be done by adding cocoa powder to the cake batter, which will help deepen the green color. However, if you do not want to add cocoa powder to the cake batter, you can omit it and the cake will still be green.
What is green velvet cake made of?
Green velvet cake is made of red velvet cake with green food coloring instead of red. The cake is sweet with a hint of tanginess from the buttermilk. There is cocoa powder in this recipe but the cake definitely doesn’t taste like chocolate.