Easy Freezer Chocolate Coconut Walnut Cookies Recipe
I’m a sucker for a sweet treat, especially when it’s as delicious as these Freezer Chocolate Coconut Walnut Cookies. I remember the first time I made them—the smell of the warm chocolate and toasted walnuts filled the kitchen as I stirred them together. The result was a chewy, crunchy cookie that was so good I had to hide the plate so no one else would find it! Not only are they easy to make and store in the freezer, but they’re also so indulgent that you won’t be able to resist having one (or two, or three…) every time you pass by!
Freezer Chocolate Coconut Walnut Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together the melted butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the coconut oil and beat until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, chopped walnuts, and shredded coconut.
- Drop the cookie dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet, about 2 tablespoons per cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
- Enjoy your delicious Freezer Chocolate Coconut Walnut Cookies!
- Calories: 270
- Total Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 4g
What makes this freezer chocolate coconut walnut cookie recipe so special?
This freezer chocolate coconut walnut cookie recipe is something special! It’s the perfect balance of flavors, combining the sweetness of chocolate and walnuts with the nutty flavor of coconut. Plus, it’s easy to make and requires no baking! All you need to do is mix the ingredients together, scoop the dough onto a baking sheet, freeze it, and you’ve got a delicious batch of cookies in minutes. Not only that, but they’re a great make-ahead treat that you can store in your freezer and enjoy whenever the craving strikes.
What tips do you have for making the best freezer chocolate coconut walnut cookies?
Making the best freezer chocolate coconut walnut cookies is easy with these tips!
- Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients, including the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients, such as the butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts.
- Scoop the dough into balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Freeze the cookies for at least 30 minutes, or until they are solid.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool before serving or storing in an airtight container.
How long do these freezer chocolate coconut walnut cookies last in the freezer?
These freezer chocolate coconut walnut cookies can last for up to three months in the freezer! That’s right – you can make a big batch of these delicious cookies and enjoy them for months to come.
Now let’s talk about how to make sure your cookies stay fresh and delicious. To get the longest shelf life out of your cookies, make sure they are sealed tightly in an airtight container or bag. This will keep out any moisture or air that could cause them to go bad quickly.
It’s also important to label your cookies with the date they were made so you know how long they have been in the freezer. That way, you’ll know exactly when it’s time to start eating them.
Once you’ve taken the necessary steps to ensure your cookies stay fresh, all that’s left is to enjoy them! These freezer chocolate coconut walnut cookies are the perfect treat for a chilly winter day – just pop them out of the freezer and enjoy.
What makes these freezer chocolate coconut walnut cookies so easy to make?
These freezer chocolate coconut walnut cookies are so easy to make because you can mix up the dough in one bowl, roll the dough into balls and freeze them, and then bake them whenever you’re in the mood for a delicious cookie. You don’t need any fancy equipment or ingredients – just lots of yummy chocolate, coconut, and walnuts! Plus, you don’t have to wait around for the dough to chill before baking, which makes this recipe even more effortless.
What ingredient combinations make these freezer chocolate coconut walnut cookies so delicious?
These Freezer Chocolate Coconut Walnut Cookies are a delicious treat that come together with just a few simple ingredients! The combination of creamy semi-sweet chocolate chips, rich coconut flakes, and crunchy walnuts creates a unique and flavorful cookie that will satisfy any sweet tooth. The nuttiness of the walnuts pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the chocolate chips, while the coconut flakes add a hint of tropical flavor that complements the rest of the ingredients.