The first time I tasted Cookie Butter Pie was a moment I will never forget. It was a warm summer evening and my family had gathered together for a celebratory occasion. As we gathered around the table, my aunt presented a delicious-looking pie. When I took my first bite, the buttery, sweet cookie flavor exploded in my mouth. I was immediately hooked and have made this delicious dessert many times since. Every time I make it, I am reminded of that special night and am so thankful for the opportunity to share this delightful recipe with you.
Cookie Butter Pie Recipe
- 1 9-inch pre-made graham cracker crust
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of creamy cookie butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Cookie Butter Pie! Yum! This delicious pie is pretty easy to make and it only takes 30 minutes of prep time and 30 minutes of additional time.
- Let’s get started!
- First, grab a 9-inch pre-made graham cracker crust and set it aside.
- Next, in a medium bowl, add the butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Using a spoon or your hands, mix the ingredients until you get a crumbly texture.
- Spread the crumbly mixture on the bottom of the pre-made graham cracker crust.
- Now, in a separate bowl, mix together the honey, cookie butter, eggs, light cream, and vanilla extract. Use a whisk to combine the ingredients until they become fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Place the pie in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- And you’re done! Let the pie cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
- Calories: 383
- Calories from Fat: 149
- Total Fat: 16.5g
- Saturated Fat: 8.9g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 93mg
- Sodium: 329mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 53.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6g
- Sugars: 22.8g
- Protein: 5.3g
What is cookie butter and why should i use it in my pie recipe?
Cookie butter is a tasty treat created by blending up ground-up cookies with vegetable oil and sugar. It has a smooth, creamy texture that’s similar to peanut butter, but with a sweet, cookie-ish flavor. It’s a great way to add a unique flavor to your pie recipes, and you can make your own by using your favorite cookies. Adding it to your pie recipe will create a delicious, unexpected flavor that will have your friends and family going back for seconds! It’s a unique twist on the classic pie recipe, and one that will definitely have them talking.
How can i make a delicious cookie butter pie that everyone will love?
Making a delicious cookie butter pie that everyone will love is easy! All you need are a few basic ingredients, a little time, and a lot of love.
The first step is to make the crust. A classic crust is made with graham crackers and butter, but you can use an alternative such as gingersnaps if you prefer. Simply crush the graham crackers or gingersnaps in a food processor and mix with melted butter, then press the crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a greased pie pan. Bake the crust for about 10 minutes until golden-brown, then set it aside to cool.
Next, make the filling. The star of this recipe is cookie butter, which can be found in most grocery stores. Mix together cookie butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy and smooth. You can adjust the amount of sugar to your liking. Let the filling cool for a few minutes before pouring into the prepared crust.
Finally, make a topping for the pie. Whip up some heavy cream with powdered sugar and vanilla extract, then spread it over the top of the pie. Sprinkle with chocolate chips or chopped nuts, and your delicious cookie butter pie is ready to serve.
This cookie butter pie is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser! Not only is it delicious, but the combination of crunchy crust, creamy filling, and sweet topping makes it a truly irresistible treat.
What tips do i need to keep in mind when baking my cookie butter pie?
When it comes to baking a delicious cookie butter pie, there are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind:
- Pre-bake the crust: Pre-baking your crust is essential to getting a perfectly baked cookie butter pie. Taking the time to pre-bake your crust will help it become crisp and crunchy.
- Use room temperature ingredients: For the best results, make sure your butter and other ingredients are at room temperature before beginning your cookie butter pie recipe. This will help ensure all the ingredients are mixed together smoothly and evenly.
- Make sure to mix the cookie butter and butter together: This is an important step in getting a delicious cookie butter pie. Make sure to mix the cookie butter and butter together until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Don’t over-bake: It’s important to keep an eye on your cookie butter pie while it’s baking so you don’t over-bake it. Over-baking will result in a dry and crumbly cookie butter pie.
- Let cool completely: Once your cookie butter pie is done baking, let it cool completely before slicing and serving.
What are the key ingredients i need to make the perfect cookie butter pie?
If you’re looking to make the ultimate cookie butter pie, you’ll need a few key ingredients – but don’t worry, they’re all fairly easy to obtain! To make the perfect cookie butter pie, you’ll need: one prepared 9-inch graham cracker crust, one 8-ounce package of cream cheese, one 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk, one teaspoon of vanilla extract, one cup of cookie butter, and one cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Once you have all of these ingredients assembled, you’ll be ready to start baking! Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Beat together until smooth. Then, pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust. Next, spread the cookie butter over the cream cheese mixture in an even layer. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cookie butter. Finally, bake the cookie butter pie for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges start to turn golden brown.
And that’s it – you’re done! Let the cookie butter pie cool before serving.
What is the best way to prepare the crust for my cookie butter pie?
The best way to prepare the crust for your cookie butter pie is to make a graham cracker crust from scratch. It’s easy to do, and it will give your pie an extra special touch. To make a graham cracker crust, you’ll need graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Start by combining the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Then, melt your butter in a separate bowl and pour it over the crumb mixture. Use a fork or spoon to mix everything together until the crumbs are evenly coated with the melted butter. Finally, press the mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Voila! You now have a perfectly prepped crust for your delicious cookie butter pie.
What are some creative toppings i can use to finish off my cookie butter pie?
If you’re looking to take your cookie butter pie to the next level, there’s no better way than with a creative topping! Topping your pie with something unique and delicious is a great way to make the dish stand out. Here are a few of our favorite creative toppings for cookie butter pies:
- Chocolate Ganache: For a decadent, chocolatey twist on your cookie butter pie, top it off with a layer of homemade chocolate ganache. Just heat together equal parts of heavy cream and chopped chocolate, and pour it over the pie. Refrigerate it until it sets, and you’ll have a delicious, luxurious topping that will take your pie to the next level.
- Caramel Sauce: For a classic, sweet topping, caramel sauce is always a hit. To make your own caramel sauce, melt together some butter and light brown sugar in a saucepan. Add in some heavy cream and a pinch of salt, and let the mixture simmer until it thickens. Drizzle the sauce over the finished pie and let it cool.
- Whipped Cream: For a light and airy topping, try topping your cookie butter pie with a layer of homemade whipped cream. Beat together some heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract until it forms soft peaks. Spread the whipped cream over the pie and garnish with a few chocolate chips for a finishing touch.