This cheesecake is one of the most popular recipes on our website. It’s easy to see why: it’s got a rich, creamy filling made with three kinds of cheese, plus a sour cream topping. The crust is simple to make, too — just graham crackers and butter.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs + 2 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. To make the crust, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar, and melted butter. Once combined, press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
3. For the filling, combine cream cheese, eggs and egg yolks in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
4. Add remaining 1 3/4 cups sugar, flour and heavy cream to the bowl and blend until smooth again. Pour batter into prepared pan on top of crust layer from earlier.
5: Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius) for 10 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 200 degrees Fahrenheit (100 degrees Celsius)and continue baking for 1 hour or until filling is set in the middle . Let cheesecake cool completely before refrigerating
- Calories: 3,890
- Fat: 297 g
- Saturated fat: 153 g
- Unsaturated fat: 144 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 300 g
- Sugar: 282 g
- Fiber: 8.7g
- Protein: 37.9g
- Cholesterol: 1,126 mg