This is a recipe for Hot Fudge Pudding Cake I. It is a cake that is made with hot fudge sauce and pudding. The cake is moist and delicious. It is perfect for any occasion.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. In an ungreased 8 inch square baking pan, combine all-purpose flour, white sugar, 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, chopped walnuts or pecans, milk and vanilla extract. Blend well.
3. Combine brown sugar and 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder then spoon evenly over the cake mix without stirring.
4. Pour boiling water carefully over everything without stirring again.
5 Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius) for 35 to 40 minutes then allow cake to cool in pan for 20 minutes before serving with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream toppings.
- Serving size: 1 square
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated fat: 2.5 g
- Unsaturated fat: 7.5 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 10 mg
- Sodium: 140 mg
- Potassium: 125 mg
- Carbohydrates 27 g
- Fiber 1.6g
- Sugar 16g