If you’re looking for a brownie that’s packed with flavor and will satisfy your sweet tooth, then you’ve come to the right place! These Bodacious Brownies are made with rich chocolate and plenty of nuts and chocolate chips. They’re perfect for sharing (or not!) And they’ll definitely leave you wanting more.
- -1/2 cup butter (or margarine)
- -1 cup white sugar
- -1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- -2 eggs
- -1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- -1 cup all-purpose flour
- -3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- -1/4 teaspoon salt
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and cocoa until well blended.
3. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture until just blended. Fold in chopped nuts if desired .
5 Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean Cool pan on wire rack
- -Servings: 9
- -Calories: 350
- -Fat: 17 g
- -Cholesterol: 60 mg
- -Sodium: 270 mg
- -Potassium : 140 mg