Delicious Coconut Cupcakes With Almond Cream Frosting
I still remember the first time I tasted these divine Coconut Cupcakes with Almond Cream Frosting. I was instantly in love with the flavor combination – the sweet coconut and the creamy almond frosting were the perfect match. The texture was also spot on – the cupcakes were light and fluffy, and the frosting was rich and creamy. Every time I make these cupcakes, I’m reminded of that first bite and the joy it brought me. If you’re looking for a delicious and unique dessert, these cupcakes are the perfect treat!
Coconut Cupcakes with Almond Cream Frosting Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Almond Cream Frosting:
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Get out all the ingredients for the Coconut Cupcakes with Almond Cream Frosting and preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1/4 cup melted coconut oil until light and fluffy.
- Beat in 1 large egg, 1/4 cup canned coconut milk, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Fold in 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut.
- Grease a muffin tin and evenly distribute the batter among the cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool for 10 minutes.
- For the Almond Cream Frosting, use an electric mixer to beat together 1 cup almond butter and 1/2 cup softened butter until creamy.
- Beat in 3 cups powdered sugar, 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, and 1/4 cup heavy cream until light and fluffy.
- When the cupcakes are cool, spread the frosting over the top of each one.
- Enjoy your delicious Coconut Cupcakes with Almond Cream Frosting!
- Calories: 612
- Fat: 37.5g
- Saturated Fat: 17.3g
- Carbohydrates: 61.4g
- Sugar: 42.2g
- Protein: 9.4g
- Sodium: 268mg
What makes these coconut cupcakes with almond cream frosting so special?
These coconut cupcakes with almond cream frosting are nothing short of amazing! The combination of the coconut cake and almond cream frosting is a truly irresistible treat. The coconut cupcakes are moist and fluffy and the almond cream frosting is creamy and sweet. Together, these flavors create a unique and delicious dessert that is sure to be a hit.
The first thing that makes these cupcakes special is the texture. The coconut cupcakes are fluffy and moist while the almond cream frosting is creamy and light. The combination of textures is perfect and creates a delicious contrast.
The second thing that makes these cupcakes special is the flavor. The coconut cupcakes are subtly sweet and the almond cream frosting is perfectly sweet. The flavors blend together perfectly and create an indulgent treat.
These coconut cupcakes with almond cream frosting are sure to be a hit. They have a unique flavor and texture that make them truly special. With the combination of coconut and almond, these cupcakes are a must-try for any dessert lover.
What makes the almond cream frosting stand out?
The almond cream frosting that tops these coconut cupcakes is truly a showstopper! It stands out for its light, fluffy texture and delicious almond flavor. With the perfect balance of sweetness and rich almond flavor, this frosting is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. To make it even better, it’s surprisingly easy to make. All you need is a few simple ingredients and you can whip up a batch in minutes.
How to make coconut cupcakes with almond cream frosting?
Making coconut cupcakes with almond cream frosting is easier than you might think! Here’s how to make the perfect treat:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour, 1 cup of granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and a ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together ½ cup of melted butter, 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 2 eggs.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin tin cups.
- Bake the cupcakes for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool for 10 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the almond cream frosting, beat together 8oz of cream cheese, ¼ cup of butter, 2 teaspoons of almond extract, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Spread the frosting over the cooled cupcakes and sprinkle a few shredded coconut flakes over the top.
What tips do you have for baking coconut cupcakes with almond cream frosting?
Start by preheating your oven to 350°F and lining a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- To make the cupcakes, mix together 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, ¼ teaspoon of baking soda, and ½ teaspoon of salt in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together ½ cup of softened butter, 1 cup of granulated sugar, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and ¼ cup of coconut milk until everything is well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Divide the batter among the cupcake liners and bake for 16-18 minutes.
- To make the frosting, mix together 1 cup of softened butter, 2 cups of powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons of almond extract, and 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk until the desired consistency is reached.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, pipe or spread the almond cream frosting onto the cupcakes and top with shredded coconut and almond slices for decoration.
What flavor combinations work best with coconut cupcakes with almond cream frosting?
When it comes to flavor combinations, there are endless possibilities with coconut cupcakes with almond cream frosting! For a classic combination, you can’t go wrong with adding a hint of citrus like orange or lime. For a more tropical twist, adding passion fruit or mango to the mix will really bring out the richness of the almond cream frosting. If you’re feeling adventurous, why not try a combination of spices such as cardamom and ginger for an exotic flavor? And for those who like a bit of heat, chilli and chilli powder will provide a delicious kick.