I never thought I’d be able to make something delicious in an air fryer, but boy was I wrong! These Air Fryer Apple Cookies are amazing. Not only are they incredibly easy to make, but they also taste like they were made in a professional bakery. The combination of tart apples and sweet cookie dough is simply irresistible. Plus, they only take about 10 minutes to cook in the air fryer, making them the perfect treat for any occasion. Try them out today and see why they’re quickly becoming my favorite go-to dessert!
Air Fryer Apple Cookies Recipe
0 . mins
- • 2 apples
- • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- • 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- • 2 tablespoons melted butter
- • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- • Pinch of salt
- Begin by preheating your air fryer to 350°F/180°C.
- Peel and core the apples and then dice them into small cubes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, light brown sugar, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and melted butter until it forms a thick paste.
- Add the baking soda and pinch of salt to the mixture and stir until completely combined.
- Add the diced apples to the mixture and stir until all the cubes are evenly coated.
- Grease the air fryer basket with cooking spray or oil.
- Transfer the apple mixture into the air fryer basket and spread it out evenly.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown and crispy.
- Let the apple cookies cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Calories: 290
- Total Fat: 9.6g
- Saturated Fat: 5.2g
- Cholesterol: 19.3mg
- Sodium: 181.3mg
- Carbohydrates: 42.6g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Sugar: 16.1g
- Protein: 4.2g
What ingredients are needed to make air fryer apple cookies?
Making air fryer apple cookies is super easy and only requires a few simple ingredients! All you need is some apples, oat flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, salt, coconut oil, and your favorite spices like cinnamon and nutmeg. To make the cookies, simply mix all the ingredients together, roll the mixture into balls, and place them in the air fryer.
What tools are needed to make air fryer apple cookies?
If you’re looking to make delicious air fryer apple cookies, you’ll need some basic baking tools and ingredients. To begin with, you’ll need a large bowl, a hand mixer, a whisk, a wooden spoon, and a rubber spatula. You’ll also need all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, butter, light brown sugar, granulated sugar, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract. Finally, you’ll need a couple of apples and a few tablespoons of lemon juice.
What are the benefits of making apple cookies in an air fryer?
Delicious and crispy treats: Air frying your apple cookies will give them a delicious and crispy texture that is hard to achieve with traditional baking methods. Plus, you can adjust the air fryer settings to get the perfect crunch!
- Faster cooking time: With an air fryer, you can make a batch of cookies in a fraction of the time it takes to bake them in the oven. This means you can enjoy your treats sooner!.
- Less mess: Air fryers are much easier to clean than an oven. You won’t have to worry about dealing with layers of grease or spilled ingredients when you make your apple cookies.
- Healthy alternative: Air fryers use significantly less oil than traditional baking methods, making air-fried apple cookies a healthier alternative that you can still enjoy without feeling guilty.
How do air fryers work and why are they a better option for baking?
Air fryers are an amazing tool that allow you to bake delicious treats like Air Fryer Apple Cookies without using as much oil as traditional deep frying. But how do they work and why are they a better option for baking? Here’s the lowdown:
- Air fryers use hot air and a small amount of oil to cook food, which results in a crispy, crunchy texture similar to deep-fried food.
- Air fryers are much more efficient than traditional ovens, cooking food up to 30% faster.
- Air fryers can be used to bake a variety of desserts, including cookies, cakes, muffins, and more.
- Air fryers are a healthier alternative to deep-fried food because they use less oil, which reduces the fat and calorie content of the food.
- Air fryers are also much easier to clean than traditional ovens, as they don’t require any scrubbing or soaking.
Overall, air fryers are a great way to bake your favorite desserts without the hassle of a traditional oven. Not only do they offer a healthier alternative to deep-fried food, but they’re also more efficient, easier to clean, and much faster.
What are some tips or tricks for making the best air fryer apple cookies?
Start by peeling and chopping 2-3 large tart apples into small cubes.
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter in a large bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of white sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon to the melted butter and mix together.
- Stir in the chopped apples and mix until the apples are completely coated.
- In a separate bowl, mix together 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Grease an air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Form the cookie dough into balls (about 1 tablespoon of dough per ball) and place into the greased air fryer basket.
- Cook the cookies at 350F for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool before serving.
How long does it take to cook air fryer apple cookies?
It only takes about 10 minutes to make delicious air fryer apple cookies! With this easy-to-follow recipe, you can have warm, gooey apple cookies ready in no time. All you need are a few simple ingredients and a little bit of patience, and you’ll be enjoying air fryer apple cookies in no time.
To make air fryer apple cookies, start by combining the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. This includes 1 cup of brown sugar, ½ cup of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Then, add in the wet ingredients and mix until a thick, sticky dough forms. This includes ½ cup of melted butter, 1 egg, and 1 cup of peeled and chopped apples.
Once the dough is ready, use a spoon or cookie scoop to form small balls of cookie dough and place them in the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 375°F and cook the cookies for 8-10 minutes, flipping them halfway through. The cookies should be golden brown and cooked through.