Step aside pumpkin spice, it’s time to get ready for white chocolate season! This rich and creamy cheesecake is made with real white chocolate, and topped with an irresistibly sweet white chocolate brandy sauce. It’s the perfect dessert for any holiday gathering or winter party.
- 4 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate,
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature,
- 3/4 cup white sugar,
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour,
- 3 eggs, room temperature,
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, room temperature,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 2 teaspoons of your favorite liqueur OR 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules dissolved in the vanilla extract),
- 2 cups finely chopped white chocolate or use semi-sweet chocolate chips for a more traditional flavor cheesecake.,
- For the sauce:
- 1 cup heavy cream and 2 fluid ounces brandy OR substitute with your favorite liqueur.
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Wrap the outside of a 10-inch springform pan with foil. Grease the inside of the pan.
2. Place the cream cheese, sugar, and flour in a mixing bowl and cream until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape bowl.
3. Melt 4 ounces of the white chocolate. With an electric mixer on low speed, mix melted white chocolate into cream cheese mixture. Keeping electric mixer on low, slowly beat in the vanilla and 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Blend well. Pour mixture into the prepared springform pan .
4\.Place cheesecake pan in a water bath filled with warm water Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 50 to 60 minutes or until center of just firm Cool at room temperature for 1 hour Refrigerate until set before removing from pan
5 To make White Chocolate Brandy Sauce: place chopped white chocolate in a heat-proof bowl Pour 1 cup cream into saucepan and bring it to a boil over medium-high heat Watch carefully so it doesn’t boil over Pour hot cream over chopped white chocolate let soften for 2 minutes Stir with
- Serving size: 1 slice (1/12 of recipe)
- Calories: 500
- Fat: 41 g
- Saturated fat: 25 g
- Cholesterol: 153 mg
- Sodium: 327 mg
- Carbohydrates: 31 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sugar 27 g
- Protein 7g