These cookies are made with a chocbit topping, which makes them extra delicious and chocolatey. They’re perfect for any occasion, and they’re sure to be a hit with everyone who tries them.
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 7 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons butter, softened to room temperature
- 4 teaspoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- ⅓ cup milk, at room temperature
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate, chopped
1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, syrup and milk in a bowl until smooth. Stir in nuts.
2. Chill dough in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
3. Prepare 1 inch round biscuits. Paste 3 chocbits on each biscuit.
4. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 107
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated fat: 3.5 g
- Unsaturated fat: 0.5 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.5 g
- Sugar: 7 g
- Fiber: 0.75 g
- Protein : 2g