I absolutely love a good pasta salad, and this vegan Italian pasta salad with vegetables and olives is one of my all-time favorites! It’s the perfect meal for a hot summer day, as it’s light, flavorful, and packed with all of my favorite veggies. The best part is that it only takes about 30 minutes to make from start to finish! So if you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make vegan meal, this one’s for you.
Vegan Italian Pasta Salad With Vegetables And Olives Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package fusilli pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon capers in brine, drained
- ⅛ teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare the vegetables – cut the eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, and onion into 1/2-inch cubes and the cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Spread the vegetables onto a baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook fusilli pasta according to package instructions.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, capers, and red wine vinegar.
- Drain the cooked pasta and add it to a large bowl.
- Add the vegetables, olives, and parsley to the bowl and mix together.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the pasta salad and stir until evenly coated.
- Serve the Vegan Italian Pasta Salad warm, or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Sodium: 160 mg
Enjoy a deliciously refreshing vegan italian pasta salad
Enjoy a deliciously refreshing vegan Italian pasta salad with this easy-to-follow recipe. This vegan pasta salad is packed with nutritious vegetables, flavorful olives, and a zesty Italian dressing that brings all the flavors together. Preparing this salad is a snap and it makes a great side dish for summer picnics, barbecues, and potlucks. Plus, it’s a great way to get your daily serving of vegetables.
To start, cook the pasta according to the package instructions and set aside to cool. In a large bowl, mix together the bell pepper, onion, olives, and tomato. To make the dressing, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and mix until everything is evenly coated.
Once the pasta is cool, add it to the bowl of vegetables and toss to combine. Finally, season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve the vegan Italian pasta salad chilled or at room temperature.
Create a healthier version of an italian classic with this vegan pasta salad
Creating a healthier version of an Italian classic can be as easy as making a vegan pasta salad! This vegan Italian pasta salad combines wholesome vegetables, olives, and a zesty dressing for a flavor-packed dish that is sure to be a hit at any gathering or as a tasty meal prep option. Here’s how to make it:
- ounces of cooked gluten-free pasta
- cups of cooked or canned chickpeas
- cups of freshly cut vegetables of your choice (such as red onion, bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes)
- /2 cup of pitted and chopped Kalamata olives
- /4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- tablespoons of freshly chopped herbs (such as parsley, basil, or oregano)
- teaspoon of vinegar
- /2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Begin by cooking the gluten-free pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked or canned chickpeas, freshly cut vegetables, and Kalamata olives.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, chopped herbs, vinegar, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss to combine.
- Serve the vegan Italian pasta salad immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
This vegan Italian pasta salad is a delicious way to get your veggies and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. With its bright and zesty flavor, this salad is the perfect way to lighten up an Italian classic.
Introducing a vegan and vegetarian-friendly italian pasta salad
Introducing a vegan and vegetarian-friendly Italian pasta salad is a must-have at any summer picnic or gathering. This vegan Italian pasta salad recipe is packed with flavor and nutrients and is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
This vegan Italian pasta salad is composed of hearty vegetables and olives, giving it a boost of vitamins and minerals. You’ll find classic Italian flavors, like garlic, oregano, and balsamic vinegar, that are sure to tantalize your taste buds.
To make this vegan Italian pasta salad, you’ll need to gather the following ingredients: a package of vegan-friendly whole wheat pasta, two cups of diced bell peppers, one cup of halved cherry tomatoes, one cup of chopped olives, two cloves of minced garlic, two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, one tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil, one teaspoon of oregano, and a pinch of salt and pepper for seasoning.
To begin, cook the whole wheat pasta according to the instructions on the package. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and rinse it with cold water. Add the pasta to a large bowl and set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix together the diced bell peppers, halved cherry tomatoes, and chopped olives. In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, oregano, and salt and pepper.
Pour the vegetable mixture and the dressing over the cooked pasta and toss everything until evenly combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow the flavors to come together.
When ready to serve, give the pasta salad a few stirs and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve this vegan Italian pasta salad with grilled vegetables, or as a side dish with any meal.
Olives, veggies, and pasta- oh my! a deliciously fresh vegan italian pasta salad recipe
Olives, veggies, and pasta? Oh yes! Our vegan Italian pasta salad recipe is packed with a delicious array of flavors and textures that will make your taste buds sing. This vegan Italian pasta salad recipe is sure to become a favorite in your kitchen. It’s a perfect meal or side dish for any occasion!
This vegan Italian pasta salad recipe is packed with fresh vegetables, olives, and hearty pasta. The vegetables add crunch and flavor, while the olives add a hint of briny zing. For the pasta, any type of spiral or bowtie pasta will work great. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and set aside to cool.
Next, it’s time to assemble the salad. Start by chopping up fresh vegetables such as red pepper, onion, celery, and cucumber. For a bit of crunch, add some sliced olives. To complement the flavors of the vegetables, add some freshly chopped herbs such as oregano, basil, or parsley.
Once the vegetables and olives are chopped and ready to go, combine them with the pasta in a large bowl. For the dressing, combine some olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, and salt and pepper. Whisk the ingredients together until everything is combined. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and pasta and toss to combine.
Serve the vegan Italian pasta salad chilled or at room temperature. You can also top it with some vegan cheese or nuts for a bit of extra flavor.
Spice up your life with this vegan italian pasta salad recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy way to spice up your life, try this vegan Italian pasta salad recipe! This flavorful and healthy dish combines a variety of Italian flavors and ingredients, including olives, tomatoes, artichokes, and more. It’s the perfect dish for potlucks, barbecues, or just a quiet dinner at home. It’s also a great way to get your daily serving of vegetables while enjoying a tasty pasta dish. And, of course, it’s vegan-friendly!
To make the vegan Italian pasta salad, you’ll need one box of your favorite pasta, such as penne or rotini. Cook the pasta according to package directions and set aside. In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of your favorite Italian dressing, 1/4 cup of chopped black olives, 1/4 cup of chopped artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes, and 1/2 cup of diced red onion. Add in the cooked pasta and mix everything together.
Next, it’s time to get creative. You can add in any other vegetables, herbs, or nuts that you like. Fresh basil, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, and pine nuts are all great additions. You can also add in some vegan cheese for a cheesy twist.
Once all the ingredients are in the bowl, you’re ready to serve. Give the salad one last stir and top with a few diced olives and a pinch of oregano.