Looking for a delicious cookie that won’t send your blood sugar levels soaring? Then you’ll love these sugar free Kaiser cookies! Made with almond flour and sweetened with xylitol, they are perfect for anyone on a low carb or ketogenic diet.
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon artificial sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup water
1. Beat margarine until fluffy.
2. Add the sugar replacement, egg, and vanilla to the bowl and mix for one minute.
3. Now add the flour and water to get a thin batter.
4. Heat iron griddle and pour one tablespoon batter for each cookie onto the griddle.
5. Cook till golden brown and turn, repeat when brown and remove to rack.
- Serving size: 1 cookie (1/24 of recipe)
- Calories: 107
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated fat: 4 g
- Trans fat: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 20 mg
- Sodium: 76 mg
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 0.4g Sugar :0.7g added sugar :0g natural sugars :0.7g other carbs :9.3g Source of calories mostly from..fat 62% and then carbohydrates 35%. Protein 3 %