These Pumpkin Pecan White Chocolate Cookies are soft, chewy and full of delicious fall flavor! Made with real pumpkin puree, pecans and white chocolate chips, they are perfect for the holidays or any time of year!
- -2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- -1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- -1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- -1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- -1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- -1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- -2 eggs
- -1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- -10 ounces white chocolate, chopped or in chip form
- -1/2 cup pecan halves
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla, then stir in the pumpkin puree until well blended. Combine the flour, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice; stir into the pumpkin mixture. Fold in the white chocolate and pecans.
Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 20 minutes or 22 minutes in preheated oven, until bottoms are lightly browned Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheets before removing to cool on wire racks
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 151
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated fat: 5 g
- Unsaturated fat: 3 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Sugar: 11 g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein 2g