I remember the first time I ever tasted a Pink Lemonade Cheesecake. It was like a burst of summertime sunshine in my mouth! The delicate balance of sweet and tart flavors, the creamy texture and the light and fluffy topping… it was a dessert experience like no other. And now, I’m excited to share the same recipe with you, so you can enjoy the same deliciousness in your own home.
Pink Lemonade Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
- To make your crust, mix together 2 ½ cups of graham cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons of sugar and 6 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes and then set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together 8 ounces of softened cream cheese with ¼ cup of sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of heavy cream, 1 tablespoon of lemon zest and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Beat the mixture until it is combined and then stir in ½ cup of pink lemonade concentrate.
- In a separate bowl, whip 1 cup of heavy cream with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the cooled crust and spread it evenly.
- Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- When the cheesecake is ready, preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake the cheesecake for 55 minutes, or until the center is just set.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool in the pan for 25 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious Pink Lemonade Cheesecake!
- Calories: 743
- Fat: 46g
- Saturated Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 71g
- Sugar: 39g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 154mg
- Sodium: 437mg
- Fiber: 2g
What is special about this pink lemonade cheesecake?
This pink lemonade cheesecake is truly special! It has a buttery graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake filling, and a sour lemonade topping that comes together to create a unique flavor combination. The subtle sweetness of the graham cracker crust pairs perfectly with the tartness of the lemonade and the richness of the cheesecake. The pink color also adds a fun and festive touch that is sure to make this dessert a hit at any gathering.
What are some fun tips and tricks to make this recipe even better?
Add a layer of graham cracker crumbs on top of the cheesecake before baking. This adds a delicious crunch and makes for a beautiful presentation.
- For a tart twist, add a few drops of lemon juice or lemon extract to the whipped cream topping.
- Use a seasonal berry puree or jam as a layer in the middle of the cheesecake for a fun and fruity flavor.
- Throw in a few scoops of your favorite ice cream for a fun and delicious twist on the classic cheesecake.
- Try adding a few drops of pink food coloring to the whipped cream topping for a pop of color.
- For a bit of extra zing, sprinkle some zest from a lemon, lime, or orange on top.
- If you like, you can mix white chocolate chips into the cheesecake batter before baking for a rich and decadent flavor.
How can i make this delicious dessert at home?
Making this delicious Pink Lemonade Cheesecake at home is a breeze! All you need are a few basic ingredients and a few simple steps and you’ll be enjoying a slice in no time.
First, preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Next, prepare the crust by combining graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until the mixture is moist. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and bake for 10 minutes.
While the crust is baking, prepare the filling by combining cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a bowl. Beat until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Add in the eggs one at a time and mix until fully incorporated. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and bake for 25-30 minutes until the center is almost set.
Finally, remove the cheesecake from the oven and let cool to room temperature. To prepare the topping, combine the condensed milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a bowl. Spread the topping over the cooled cheesecake and return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes. Let cool and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
What are the important ingredients i need?
When it comes to making a delicious pink lemonade cheesecake, there are a few key ingredients you need to make sure you don’t miss! Here’s everything you need to whip up a batch of this delectable dessert:
First and foremost, you’ll need a pack of graham crackers. These will make up the base of your cheesecake and help to hold it together. You’ll also need some cream cheese, butter, sugar, eggs and a pinch of salt. Vanilla extract will add a nice hint of fragrant sweetness, while a couple of tablespoons of lemon juice will give your cheesecake a zesty kick. Finally, a few drops of red food coloring will give your cheesecake its signature pink hue.
All these ingredients are essential for a tasty pink lemonade cheesecake, so make sure you have them all before you start baking! With all the ingredients ready, you’ll be on your way to enjoying a delicious dessert in no time.
What are the steps to get the perfect texture and taste?
If you want to make the perfect Pink Lemonade Cheesecake, you’ll need to take some time to get the texture and flavor just right. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by preparing the graham cracker crust. Combine 1 ½ cups of crushed graham crackers with ½ cup of melted butter and ¼ cup of sugar. Mix it all together, then press it into a 9-inch springform pan. Bake the crust for 8 minutes at 350 degrees, then set it aside to cool.
- Next, make the cheesecake filling. In a large bowl, combine two 8oz packages of softened cream cheese, ¾ cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and the zest of one lemon. Beat until creamy and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together ¾ cup of fresh lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of cornstarch until the cornstarch has dissolved. Slowly add the lemon juice mixture to the cream cheese mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the cooled crust. Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees, or until the center is just set.
- Let the cheesecake cool completely before adding the topping. In a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups of pink lemonade concentrate with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch until the cornstarch has dissolved. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly, and let it boil for 1-2 minutes until it thickens.
- Spoon the pink lemonade topping over the cooled cheesecake, then chill for at least 2 hours. When you’re ready to serve, slice and enjoy! With these steps, you’ll have the perfect texture and taste for your Pink Lemonade Cheesecake.