This recipe is for Karen A’s Chocolate Dump Cake. This cake is made with a chocolate cake mix and is topped with a chocolate pudding mix. The cake is then baked in the oven and served with a whipped cream topping.
- 1 (5 ounce) package non-instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 ⅓ cups milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Grease one 9 x 13 inch baking pan lightly.
2. In a saucepan, mix together chocolate pudding and milk. Cook over medium heat until thick while stirring frequently.
3. Remove the pan from heat once done and add in the dry cake mix gradually while mixing thoroughly..
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared 9×13 inch baking pan and spread chocolate chips evenly over the top of cake batter..
5. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).. Let cake cool before serving
- Serving size: 1 slice
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated fat: 8 g
- Unsaturated fat: 0.5 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 35 mg
- Sodium: 490 mg
- Potassium: 180 mg
- Carbohydrates: 45 g
- Fiber: 2 g