As a pastry chef, I can honestly say that nothing quite compares to the deliciousness of a White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Fruit Tart. I’ve been making this recipe for years, and it never fails to impress! With its creamy filling, fluffy white chocolate mousse topping, and fresh seasonal fruit, this tart is the perfect combination of sweet and tart that will impress your guests. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or looking for a special treat for yourself, this tart is sure to satisfy.
White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Fruit Tart Recipe
- 1 9-inch pre-made shortcrust pastry shell
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups mixed fresh fruit (such as sliced strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and raspberries)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the pre-made shortcrust pastry shell in an ungreased 9-inch tart pan. Prick the bottom of the pastry shell with a fork. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Place the chopped white chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Heat the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it just comes to a boil. Pour the hot cream over the white chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the vanilla extract. Slowly add the melted chocolate mixture and beat until blended.
- Spoon the chocolate-cream cheese mixture into the cooled tart shell. Arrange the mixed fruit on top, pressing lightly into the chocolate-cream cheese mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice and melted apricot preserves. Drizzle the mixture over the top of the tart.
- Refrigerate for at least 35 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Calories: 310
- Total Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 25 mg
- Sodium: 190 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 20 g
- Protein: 4 g
What makes this white chocolate-cream cheese fruit tart so special?
You won’t find a more delightful dessert than this White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Fruit Tart! It’s a combination of sweet and creamy flavors and textures that will have your taste buds dancing with delight. With a buttery pastry crust, a creamy white chocolate-cream cheese filling, and a topping of fresh fruit, this tart is the perfect way to end a meal.
But what makes this tart so special? Let’s take a look at the components. The crust is made with butter, flour, and sugar, resulting in a flaky and buttery base that adds a delicious sweetness to the tart. The creamy white chocolate-cream cheese filling is a luxurious combination of white chocolate and cream cheese that is both smooth and decadent. It pairs perfectly with the tart’s fresh fruit topping, which is made with your favorite seasonal fruits.
The combination of the buttery crust, creamy white chocolate-cream cheese filling, and the fresh fruit topping make this tart an irresistible treat. With the perfect balance of sweet and creamy flavors and textures, this White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Fruit Tart is truly something special.
How can you make this tart in a few easy steps?
Making this delicious White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Fruit Tart is easier than you might think! Just follow these easy steps and you’ll have an impressive dessert to serve up in no time.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Puff pastry
- White chocolate
- Cream cheese
- Lemon juice
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh fruit (such as raspberries, kiwi, and blueberries)
Now let’s get baking!
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the puff pastry onto a greased baking sheet. Prick the pastry with a fork.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, lemon juice, and powdered sugar until it’s smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the puff pastry.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the cream cheese.
- Top with fresh fruit.
- Place the tart in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Let the tart cool before serving.
And there you have it! A delicious White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Fruit Tart in just a few easy steps.
What types of fruits work best in this tart?
If you’re looking to make a delicious White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Fruit Tart, you’ll want to use the best fruits to complete the recipe! Luckily, there are a wide variety of fruits that work well in this tart.
Berries are the perfect choice for this recipe. Whether you use strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or a combination of all three, these fruits all provide a sweet and tart taste that works perfectly in this recipe. The juicy texture of the berries helps to balance out the creaminess of the white chocolate and cream cheese.
Citrus fruits are also a great addition to this tart. You can use oranges, lemons, or limes for a bright and tangy flavor. These fruits add a nice contrast to the sweetness of the white chocolate and the tartness of the cream cheese.
Finally, if you’re looking for something a bit sweeter, you can add some sliced apples or pears to the mix. These fruits have a delicate sweetness that pairs nicely with the creaminess of the white chocolate and the tartness of the cream cheese.
No matter which fruits you decide to use, you can’t go wrong with making this White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Fruit Tart.
What other ingredients do you need to make this tart?
To make this delicious White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Fruit Tart, you will need a few other ingredients beyond the crust and the filling. To make the filling, you’ll need softened cream cheese, white chocolate chips, sugar, and a bit of vanilla extract. If you want to add a bit of crunch to the tart, you can also add chopped nuts to the filling. For the topping, you’ll need whatever fresh fruits you’d like to use – berries are especially delicious! Finally, you’ll need some melted butter for brushing the fruit tart crust before baking.
How can you make the tart look even more appealing?
You can make your White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Fruit Tart even more appealing by adding a few decorative touches. You can use a pastry bag to pipe frosting around the edges of the tart, creating a pretty scalloped or star pattern. You can also sprinkle crushed nuts or cookie crumbs over the top of the tart for a crunchy texture and extra flavor. You can even top it off with edible flowers for an extra hint of color. All of these touches will make your tart even more delicious and visually appealing.