I absolutely love baking vegan oatmeal raisin cookies! It’s such a simple and delicious recipe, and the best part is that it’s totally vegan! Every time I make these cookies, I’m always amazed at how flavorful, chewy, and irresistibly tasty they are. Plus, the aroma of oatmeal and raisins wafting through the air never fails to put a smile on my face. If you’re looking for a vegan treat that’s sure to satisfy, this is the perfect recipe for you.
Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons nondairy milk
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the vegan butter and both sugars until fluffy and light. Add the vanilla extract and nondairy milk, and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a dough forms. Fold in the old-fashioned rolled oats and raisins.
- Scoop dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches of space between each cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 13 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Calories: 204
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 139mg
- Sugar: 14g
How can you make the perfect vegan oatmeal raisin cookie?
You can make the perfect vegan oatmeal raisin cookie by using the right ingredients and following the steps below!
- cup of vegan butter
- cup of brown sugar
- teaspoon of vanilla extract
- cups of all-purpose flour
- cups of rolled oats
- teaspoon of baking soda
- teaspoon of cinnamon
- teaspoon of salt
- cup of raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the vegan butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, rolled oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed butter and sugar mixture, stirring until well blended.
- Gently mix in the raisins.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
What ingredients do you need to make vegan oatmeal raisin cookies?
You only need a few simple ingredients to make delicious vegan oatmeal raisin cookies! All you’ll need is vegan butter, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, almond milk, rolled oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and raisins.
With this easy recipe, you can make a delicious vegan treat that everyone can enjoy. The vegan butter and almond milk are the key ingredients that make these cookies vegan, so make sure you have them on hand before you start.
Once you have all the ingredients, you’ll need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Then, you’ll want to take your vegan butter and coconut sugar and cream them together with an electric mixer until they are well blended. After that, add the vanilla extract and almond milk and mix them together.
In a separate bowl, you’ll want to mix together the rolled oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix everything together until it’s well blended. Finally, fold in the raisins and give it a final stir.
Now all that’s left is to spoon the cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes at 350°F (175°C) or until they are golden brown. Then, let them cool on a wire rack before serving.
What are the benefits of making vegan oatmeal raisin cookies?
Making vegan oatmeal raisin cookies is an excellent way to enjoy a tasty treat without compromising your health or animal welfare. Here are some of the great benefits of making vegan oatmeal raisin cookies:
- It’s an easy and tasty way of incorporating vegan ingredients into a classic cookie.
- It’s a delicious, wholesome snack that is full of vitamins and minerals.
- It’s a great way to reduce your environmental footprint by reducing your animal product consumption.
- It’s a healthier option than traditional oatmeal raisin cookies, as they are free from eggs, dairy, and other animal products.
- It’s a great way to get creative in the kitchen and experiment with vegan ingredients.
What are some creative ways to serve vegan oatmeal raisin cookies?
If you’re looking for creative ways to serve vegan oatmeal raisin cookies, you’ve come to the right place! There are plenty of fun and tasty options you can try out.
For starters, you can create your own unique version of the classic oatmeal raisin cookie. Try adding a twist to the traditional recipe by adding ingredients like vegan chocolate chips, dried cranberries, or even caramel. The possibilities are endless!
You can also make your cookies even more indulgent with a few simple additions. Try adding ice cream or vegan whipped cream on top for a delicious treat that’s sure to please. You can also try dipping your cookies in melted vegan chocolate for an extra special touch.
If you like a bit of crunch with your cookie, you can add a layer of vegan granola or crushed nuts to the top of your cookies before baking. This will give them a delightful crunchy texture that’s sure to be a hit.
Finally, if you’re looking for something a bit healthier, try making oatmeal raisin cookie bars. Simply mix up the cookie dough, spread it in a greased baking pan, and bake. Once it’s cooled, cut it into bars and enjoy!
No matter how you choose to serve your vegan oatmeal raisin cookies, they’re sure to be a hit! With so many creative and tasty possibilities, you’ll find yourself coming back for seconds — and thirds — every time.
What are the best substitutes for vegan oatmeal raisin cookies?
Craving a delicious vegan oatmeal raisin cookie but don’t want to make them? Look no further! There are plenty of vegan oatmeal raisin cookie substitutes that can satisfy your sweet tooth. Whether you’re looking for a store-bought alternative or want to make something quick and easy, you’ll find a tasty option that works for you.
If you’re looking for a store-bought option, you can find vegan oatmeal raisin cookies in most grocery stores. Be sure to check the ingredients list to make sure that the cookie is vegan-friendly. You can also find vegan oatmeal raisin cookies online. Many bakeries offer vegan options that you can purchase and have shipped to you.
If you prefer to make your own vegan oatmeal raisin cookies, there are some great recipes that you can use. You can make oatmeal cookies with vegan-friendly ingredients such as vegan butter, coconut milk, and vegan-friendly chocolate chips. You can even make oatmeal cookies with vegan-friendly flour.
Another great substitute for vegan oatmeal raisin cookies are oatmeal raisin muffins. These muffins are easy to make and are a great way to get your sweet fix without the added calories of a cookie. You can use vegan-friendly ingredients to make these muffins.
Finally, if you’re looking for a simple and delicious substitute for vegan oatmeal raisin cookies, try vegan-friendly granola bars. Granola bars are full of wholesome ingredients and are a great way to get a satisfying snack without the added sugar of a cookie.
No matter what your craving, there are plenty of vegan oatmeal raisin cookie substitutes that you can enjoy. Whether you’re looking for a store-bought option or want to make something yourself, you’ll find a delicious vegan-friendly alternative that can satisfy your sweet tooth.