Delicious Strawberry-Banana Freezer Oatmeal Recipe
I’m so excited to share this delicious Strawberry-Banana Freezer Oatmeal recipe with you! I’ve been making it for years, and it’s always a hit with my family and friends. Not only is it tasty and satisfying, but it’s also incredibly easy to prepare. Plus, you can make it ahead of time and just grab it out of the freezer when you’re ready to eat. Give it a try and see for yourself why it’s one of my favorite breakfasts!
Strawberry-Banana Freezer Oatmeal Recipe
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups mashed ripe banana
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- Get ready to make the delicious Strawberry-Banana Freezer Oatmeal! You’ll need 3 cups of old-fashioned rolled oats, 2 cups of mashed ripe banana, 2 cups of diced strawberries, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract, and 2 cups of either dairy or non-dairy milk.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until everything is well-incorporated.
- Line an airtight container with parchment paper, then pour the oatmeal mixture into the container.
- Cover the container with a lid and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once the oatmeal is frozen, remove from the freezer and cut into individual slices.
- Enjoy your delicious Strawberry-Banana Freezer Oatmeal!
- Calories: 409
- Total Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 27mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 80.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 11.2g
- Total Sugars: 34.2g
- Protein: 11.2g
What are the best ways to prepare strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal?
Preparing strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal is a great way to have a delicious, nutritious breakfast ready to go in a pinch! You’ll be delighted by the combination of sweet strawberries and creamy bananas, and you can customize the recipe to suit your individual tastes. Here are the best ways to prepare this delicious breakfast option.
First, you’ll need to gather the necessary ingredients. For the base of your oatmeal, you’ll need rolled oats, chia seeds, a pinch of salt, and almond milk (or other non-dairy milk). For the strawberry-banana topping, you’ll need chopped strawberries and bananas, a sprinkle of sugar, and a splash of vanilla extract.
Once you’ve gathered all your ingredients, it’s time to get cooking! Start by combining the rolled oats, chia seeds, salt, and almond milk in a bowl. Mix until everything is well-combined. Then, take a separate bowl and mix together the chopped strawberries and bananas, sugar, and vanilla extract.
Now that your ingredients are prepped, it’s time to layer them in a freezer container. Start by adding a layer of oats and almond milk, followed by a layer of the strawberry-banana mixture. Repeat this process until you reach the top of your container. Finally, top with a sprinkle of oats.
Strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal is a great way to have a delicious and nutritious breakfast ready at a moment’s notice. All it takes is a few minutes of prep time and you’ll have a delicious breakfast ready to go! Give it a try and you’ll be delighted by the combination of sweet strawberries and creamy bananas.
How can you make strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal a part of your weekly meal prep?
You can make strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal a part of your weekly meal prep by following a few easy steps. All you need to do is gather the ingredients and the containers you’ll use to store the oatmeal. Then, you’ll mix the ingredients together and divide the oatmeal among the containers. Finally, you’ll pop them in the freezer.
You can make this delicious breakfast ahead of time and have it ready to go when you need it. And, it’s easy to customize the recipe with different fruits and toppings. Plus, it’s a healthy and convenient option that you can take on the go.
To get started, you’ll need rolled oats, mashed banana, diced strawberries, chia seeds, cinnamon, and almond milk. Combine these ingredients in a bowl and mix until everything is incorporated. Then, divide the mixture among the containers you’ve chosen to use.
Once the containers are full, place them in the freezer. The next morning, take one out and let it thaw for a few minutes before you enjoy it. You can top it with a sprinkle of nuts, a dollop of yogurt, or some fresh fruit.
Making strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal is a great way to simplify your weekly meal prep. All you need to do is gather the ingredients, mix everything together, and store the oatmeal in the freezer. Then, you’ll have a quick, healthy, and delicious breakfast ready to go when you need it.
What are the main benefits of eating strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal?
Eating strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal is a delicious and nutritious way to start your day! Here are some of the main benefits it provides:
- High in Fruits and Fibres: Strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal is packed with lots of nutrition! It’s high in dietary fibre, which helps promote regular bowel movements, and is filled with essential vitamins and minerals from the strawberries and bananas.
- Low in Added Sugars: Unlike many store-bought breakfast cereals, strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal is low in added sugars, so you won’t experience an energy crash mid-morning.
- Easy and Convenient: Making strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal is quick and easy. All you need to do is mix together rolled oats, bananas, strawberries and other ingredients and store it in the freezer. In the morning, you can take it out and warm it up in the microwave. It’s a great way to save time and still enjoy a healthy breakfast.
- Delicious and Satisfying: Strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal tastes great and it’s very filling. It’s a great way to start your day off on the right foot and fuel your body for the day ahead.
What ingredients do you need to make strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal?
Making strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal requires just a few ingredients: oats, strawberries, bananas, almond milk, and your favorite sweetener. If you choose to, you can also add a tablespoon of chia seeds for added fiber and protein. Start by chopping up the strawberries and bananas into small pieces, then combine all the ingredients together in a bowl. Make sure to mix everything together until it’s fully combined. Then you can transfer the oatmeal mix into a freezer-safe container or jar. To make it even better, top it with your favorite nuts, seeds, and/or dried fruits before freezing.
How can you customize your strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal to fit your taste?
You can customize your strawberry-banana freezer oatmeal to fit your taste in so many delicious ways! Whether you prefer a sweeter or a more savory breakfast, you can easily add whatever ingredients to your oatmeal that you love the most. Try adding some spices like cinnamon, cardamom, or nutmeg for a cozy flavor, or mix in some nuts and seeds for a crunchy texture. You can even top your oatmeal with some extra fruits and berries like blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries.