I never thought that I could make delicious dinner rolls without any kneading—but I was so wrong! I recently tried making Soft No-Knead Dinner Rolls and I’m so glad I did. The rolls were unbelievably soft and fluffy on the inside, with a slight crispiness on the outside. Plus, they were so much easier to make than I expected; all you need is a few basic ingredients and a little patience while they proof. Trust me, these rolls are definitely worth the wait!
Soft No-Knead Dinner Rolls Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Let’s get baking! Start by preheating your oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- In a smaller bowl, dissolve 1 teaspoon of active dry yeast in 1 cup of warm water.
- Slowly pour the yeast mixture into the large bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Once all the ingredients are combined, add 2 tablespoons of melted butter and stir until the dough is nice and sticky.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or butter and scoop the dough into 12 equal-sized balls. Place the balls onto the baking sheet, leaving enough space between them so they can rise.
- Cover the baking sheet with a cloth or a damp towel and let the dough rise for about 60 minutes.
- After the dough has risen, place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.
- Once the rolls are done baking, let them cool for at least 80 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your soft no-knead dinner rolls!
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Protein: 6g
- Sodium: 740mg
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Are soft dinner rolls a welcome addition to any meal?
Absolutely! Soft no-knead dinner rolls are a delicious and welcome addition to any meal. Whether you’re serving up a family dinner, having friends over for a barbecue, or simply want to jazz up a weekday lunch, these rolls are sure to delight.
Soft no-knead dinner rolls are incredibly easy to make, too. All you need is a few simple ingredients, some time, and a little bit of patience. The dough will take about an hour and a half to rise, so plan ahead and you’ll be rewarded with light and fluffy rolls that are sure to be a hit.
These rolls are great for soaking up sauces and gravies, and they’re also perfect for slathering with butter, honey, or jam. You can even get creative and add some herbs and spices to the dough for extra flavor.
So don’t hesitate to add soft no-knead dinner rolls to your next meal. They’re a delicious and easy way to take your dinner to the next level.
What tips can you give for making delicious no-knead dinner rolls?
Start with quality ingredients – use all-purpose flour, active dry yeast, and salt, and make sure that the ingredients are all fresh and not expired.
- Prepare the dough correctly – mix the ingredients together until combined and then let the dough rise for about an hour until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven – preheat the oven to 375°F and bake the rolls for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Check the rolls occasionally – check the rolls occasionally while they are baking to ensure they are not overbaked or burned.
- Let the rolls cool – let the rolls cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes before serving.
What makes no-knead dinner rolls so appealing?
No-knead dinner rolls are so appealing because they’re incredibly easy to make! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of delectable rolls in no time. Plus, since you don’t need to knead the dough, you don’t have to worry about it being too dense or tough. You end up with a light and fluffy roll that’s perfect for serving with dinner or even as a snack or dessert.
The beauty of no-knead dinner rolls is that they require minimal effort to make. Just mix the ingredients together, let the dough rise, shape the rolls, and pop them in the oven. You don’t need any special equipment or skills to make these rolls, so even novice bakers can feel confident that they’ll turn out perfectly!
No-knead dinner rolls are also incredibly versatile. You can top them with butter or honey, add herbs or spices to the dough, or even stuff the rolls with your favorite fillings. The possibilities are endless, so you can make no-knead dinner rolls just the way you like them.
No-knead dinner rolls are a great addition to any meal. They’re easy to make and incredibly versatile, so you can customize them to suit your taste. Plus, they’re light and fluffy, so you can enjoy a delicious roll without feeling weighed down.
What is the difference between kneaded and no-knead dinner rolls?
Kneaded dinner rolls and no-knead dinner rolls are both delicious, but they have some key differences. Kneaded rolls require kneading, as the name implies, which means you have to knead the dough for several minutes until it forms a smooth ball. This may be a bit daunting for some people, but it is necessary for the texture and flavor of the rolls. No-knead rolls, on the other hand, are much easier to make and require minimal kneading. All you do is mix the ingredients together and let them rise. The result is a soft, fluffy, and flavorful roll that is much easier than kneaded rolls.
What are the steps to making soft no-knead dinner rolls?
Making soft no-knead dinner rolls is a cinch! Here are the easy steps you’ll need to follow:
- Gather the ingredients. You’ll need all-purpose flour, warm water, instant yeast, sugar, and salt.
- Mix the ingredients together. Place the flour, yeast, sugar and salt into a large bowl and mix together. Add warm water and stir until the ingredients come together and form a soft dough.
- Knead the dough (but don’t worry, you don’t have to knead too much). Knead the dough for a few minutes on a lightly floured surface.
- Let the dough rise. Grease a bowl and place the dough in it. Cover it with a damp cloth and let it rise until it doubles in size.
- Shape the rolls. Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces, shape them into rounds and place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Let the rolls rise again. Cover the baking sheet with a damp cloth and let the rolls rise until they double in size.
- Bake the rolls. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and bake the rolls for 15-20 minutes.
That’s it! Soft no-knead dinner rolls are easy to make and delicious to eat.
How can you tell when no-knead dinner rolls are done baking?
You can tell when your no-knead dinner rolls are done baking when they are golden brown on top and sound hollow when tapped lightly. Another way to check is to insert a thermometer into the center of the roll. When the temperature reads 195°F to 200°F, the rolls are done.
To get your no-knead dinner rolls extra fluffy, you can brush them with melted butter or an egg wash after they come out of the oven. This will give them a glossy, golden brown top that is sure to make them look as delicious as they will taste!
No-knead dinner rolls are a great way to add a homemade touch to your dinner table, and they’re super easy to prepare.
What are some easy ways to serve soft no-knead dinner rolls?
Serving soft no-knead dinner rolls is easy and delicious! All you need are store-bought frozen dinner rolls, a little patience, and a few simple steps. Here are some easy ways to serve soft no-knead dinner rolls:
- Preheat the oven to the temperature suggested on the package.
- Place the frozen dinner rolls in a greased baking pan.
- Cover the rolls with a damp kitchen towel and let them thaw and rise in a warm place for about an hour.
- After an hour, bake them in the preheated oven until they’re golden brown.
- Serve warm with butter and honey, or jam and cheese.
You can also try different toppings like garlic butter, Parmesan cheese, and herbs, or make mini sandwiches with your favorite fillings.