I love to try out new recipes, so when I stumbled across this Slow Cooker White Chocolate Bread Pudding, I was excited to give it a go. It sounded like the perfect combination of flavors for a luscious dessert. I was not disappointed — the pudding turned out delicious! The white chocolate and cinnamon flavors were a winning combination, and the slow cooker made the process easy. I’m excited to share this recipe with you, so you can experience the same delight I did!
Slow Cooker White Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe
- 4 cups cubed white bread
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Start by gathering all the ingredients you’ll need to make this delicious Slow Cooker White Chocolate Bread Pudding: 4 cups cubed white bread, 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, 2 large eggs, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 2 cups whole milk, 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, and 2 tablespoons butter, melted.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until everything is evenly combined.
- Gently fold in the cubed white bread and chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a greased slow cooker.
- Drizzle the melted butter on top.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, uncover and let the pudding cool for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Calories: 514 kcal
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 12 g
- Cholesterol: 106 mg
- Sodium: 212 mg
- Carbohydrates: 69 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 33 g
- Protein: 11 g
What is the best thing about slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding?
The best thing about slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding is the deliciousness. Creamy, rich, and decadent, this dessert is sure to be a hit at any gathering or gathering-adjacent event. The slow cooker is the perfect vessel to cook this indulgent treat. It keeps the bread pudding moist and prevents it from drying out, and if you choose to add any additional ingredients, like nuts or dried fruit, they will have time to meld in with the chocolate and pudding mix for a truly unforgettable treat. Plus, it’s surprisingly easy to make – all you have to do is combine the ingredients, pop it in the slow cooker, and let it cook! You’ll be serving up a mouthwatering dessert that everyone will love in no time.
What ingredients do you need to make slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding?
If you’re looking to make a delicious slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding, you’ll need five basic ingredients: stale white bread, butter, eggs, white chocolate chips, and creamy vanilla pudding.
To begin, you’ll need to find some stale white bread. This can be store-bought, or you can make your own. To make your own, cut ½ inch cubes of a white bread loaf and spread them out on a baking sheet. Bake the cubes in an oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes until they’re golden-brown and crispy.
Once your bread cubes are ready, it’s time to melt some butter in a saucepan. Add 1 cup of butter and heat it over medium heat until it’s completely melted. Then, pour the melted butter into the slow cooker and add 2 cups of white chocolate chips.
Next, crack four eggs into a bowl and beat them with a whisk. Once they’re mixed together, pour them into the slow cooker and stir everything together with a wooden spoon.
Finally, add two packages of creamy vanilla pudding and stir everything together until the pudding is evenly distributed. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low heat for four hours.
After four hours, your slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding is ready to enjoy! With just five simple ingredients, you can make a delicious and creamy dessert that’s sure to be a hit.
What tips can you give to make sure your slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding comes out perfectly?
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make slow cooker dessert that will impress your family and friends, white chocolate bread pudding is a must-try! Here are some tips to ensure you get the perfect result every time:
- Use good-quality white chocolate – always go for the best quality you can find.
- Soak the bread in the custard for at least an hour – this will help it to absorb the flavors and become creamy and soft.
- Add a bit of butter to the custard – this will give it an extra creaminess.
- Don’t over-cook the pudding – if it starts to become dry, reduce the heat and cook it for a shorter amount of time.
- Add extra flavorings – you can add a pinch of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, or even a teaspoon of vanilla extract for extra flavor.
- Let it cool – once cooked, let it cool to room temperature before serving.
- Serve with a touch of extra white chocolate – top each serving with a few shavings of white chocolate for a decadent finish.
What are the benefits of making slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding?
Do you want an easy, delicious dessert that will make your family’s mouths water? Look no further than slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding! This heavenly dessert is the perfect way to end any meal and is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters!
Here are some of the amazing benefits of making slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding:
- No-Fuss Preparation: You just need to mix the ingredients together and then let your slow cooker work its magic! No need to worry about stirring or watching the oven.
- Delicious: The combination of white chocolate and bread pudding is simply heavenly! It’s an indulgent dessert that will be the highlight of your meal.
- Perfect for Sharing: Everyone will be begging for a second helping! This dessert is perfect for family gatherings, potlucks, and other special occasions.
- Affordable: All of the ingredients for this recipe are inexpensive and easy to find, so you can make this delicious dessert without breaking the bank.
- Versatile: You can customize this recipe with different ingredients such as fruit, nuts, or spices. It’s a great way to get creative in the kitchen!.
Whether it’s for a special occasion or just a regular weeknight dinner, slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding is the perfect dessert to make.
How can you make slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding without spending too much time?
Making slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding doesn’t have to be a time-consuming task. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious and flavorful dessert in no time! All you need is bread, white chocolate chips, eggs, cream, butter, vanilla extract, and a slow cooker.
First, cut the bread into cubes and place them in a bowl. Beat the eggs and add them to the bowl. Melt the butter and white chocolate chips and add them, along with the cream, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt, to the bowl. Mix everything together thoroughly and pour it into the slow cooker.
Cook the bread pudding on low heat for three to four hours. Once it’s done, let it cool down and serve it with a scoop of your favorite ice cream. Your guests will be amazed at how quickly and easily you’ve made this delicious dessert.
So there you have it: slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding in just a few simple steps.
What are some variations of slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding that you can try?
If you’re looking to mix up your slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding, there are plenty of options you can try! Topping it with your favorite crunchy nuts, adding a dash of cinnamon, or subbing in a different type of chocolate are all great ways to add some variation to your pudding.
For an extra boost of flavor and texture, you can add a variety of mix-ins. Try adding finely chopped apples, bananas, or even pumpkin puree for a fall-inspired twist. Or, if you’re in the mood for something a bit more exotic, you can stir in some coconut or dried fruit.
For a fun and festive touch, you can add some sprinkles or mini marshmallows to your slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding. And if you’re in the mood for something truly indulgent, you can top it with a dollop of whipped cream and drizzle of chocolate, caramel, or even your favorite flavored syrup.
What are some creative ways to serve slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding?
If you’re looking for creative ways to serve your slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding, you’ve come to the right place! Here are some fun and unique ideas to help you make the most of this delicious dessert.
For a presentation that is sure to impress, try serving your bread pudding on individual plates with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You can top each plate with a sprinkle of cinnamon, a drizzle of caramel, or a few pieces of white chocolate.
If you’re looking to add a tropical flavor to your dish, top each serving with a dollop of mango or passion fruit compote. It’s a great way to turn a classic dessert into something a bit more exotic.
If you want to keep things simple, try serving your bread pudding in individual ramekins. This presentation is great for large gatherings since it can easily be divided into individual servings.
For a more traditional presentation, try serving the bread pudding on a large platter. Top it with fresh fruits, nuts, and a sprinkle of powdered sugar for an elegant and delicious presentation.
Finally, if you’re just looking for something easy and light, try slicing the bread pudding into individual pieces and serving them with a cup of coffee or tea. This is a great way to end a meal and it doesn’t require a lot of work.
No matter what presentation you choose, your slow cooker white chocolate bread pudding is sure to be a hit. With a few creative ideas, you can turn this classic dessert into something everyone will love.