Delicious Pancake Cupcakes With Maple Bacon Buttercream Frosting
I’m so excited to share this delicious recipe with you! Pancake cupcakes with maple bacon buttercream frosting are my absolute favorite indulgence. They combine two of my favorite breakfast foods into one scrumptious treat. The fluffy texture of the pancakes combined with the sweet and salty flavors of the maple bacon frosting is an absolute delight. I can guarantee that these cupcakes are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Pancake Cupcakes with Maple Bacon Buttercream Frosting Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- For the Maple Bacon Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- Welcome to your Pancake Cupcakes with Maple Bacon Buttercream Frosting adventure! This recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone, so let’s get started.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare a muffin tin by greasing it lightly with butter or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, melted butter, eggs, and maple syrup.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about halfway.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely before frosting.
- To make the frosting, in a large bowl, beat together the softened butter, powdered sugar, maple syrup, heavy cream, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Finally, fold in the crumbled bacon pieces.
- Spread the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes and enjoy!
- Your Pancake Cupcakes with Maple Bacon Buttercream Frosting are ready to be devoured! With a total time of 2 hours and 55 minutes, this is a delicious treat worth the wait. Enjoy!
- Calories: 370
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Protein: 7g
- Sugars: 25g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 270mg
- Fiber: 1g
Are you looking for a decadent breakfast treat that is sure to please?
Yes! If you’re looking for an indulgent breakfast treat, you’ll love our Pancake Cupcakes with Maple Bacon Buttercream Frosting. Our recipe for pancake cupcakes is the perfect combination of fluffy, sweet, and salty. The combination of the moist, fluffy pancakes and the sweet and salty bacon buttercream frosting makes it an irresistible breakfast treat.
Our recipe is simple and easy to make, so you can enjoy a delicious breakfast treat without the hassle of having to make pancakes from scratch. We start with a basic pancake batter and bake it in cupcake tins for about 15 minutes. Once the cupcakes are done baking, we top them with a creamy, sweet, and salty Maple Bacon Buttercream Frosting. The frosting is made with real bacon pieces and real maple syrup, giving it a unique sweet and salty flavor.
We top the cupcakes with a sprinkle of bacon pieces, giving each cupcake a delicious salty crunch. It’s the perfect balance of sweet and salty, and the perfect way to start your day. Whether you’re serving these for breakfast or brunch, you’re sure to please your family and friends.
Have you ever heard of pancake cupcakes with maple bacon buttercream frosting?
Have you ever heard of pancakes cupcakes with maple bacon buttercream frosting? If not, you’re in for a treat! These decadent cupcakes combine the classic flavors of pancakes, maple syrup, and bacon into a delectable treat that’s sure to wow any crowd.
These cupcakes start with a delicious, fluffy pancake batter. It’s then filled with a creamy center made with real maple syrup and bacon bits. The cupcakes are then topped with a sweet and salty maple bacon buttercream frosting. The combination of flavors makes for a delicious, mouth-watering treat.
These cupcakes are great for any occasion. Whether you’re having a brunch-themed baby shower, a pancake-themed birthday party, or just looking for something special to make on the weekend, these cupcakes are sure to delight. Plus, they’re surprisingly easy to make!
To make these cupcakes, start by preheating your oven and preparing a cupcake tin with liners. Then, mix together the pancake batter and spoon it into the liners, filling them about two-thirds full. Bake the cupcakes for 15-20 minutes and let cool.
Once the cupcakes have cooled, prepare the maple bacon buttercream frosting. In a bowl, beat together butter, powdered sugar, and bacon bits until light and fluffy. Add in some real maple syrup to give the frosting a sweet and salty flavor.
Once the frosting is ready, fill a pastry bag with the frosting and pipe it onto the cupcakes. Garnish with some extra bacon bits and you’re done! Serve and enjoy!
These pancake cupcakes with maple bacon buttercream frosting are a delicious way to enjoy the classic flavors of pancakes and bacon. They’re sure to be a hit at any event, and you’ll definitely be asked for the recipe.
What tips can you share for getting the best results when making this unique dessert?
Looking to make the most delicious Pancake Cupcakes with Maple Bacon Buttercream Frosting? Here are some tips to help ensure you get the best results:
- Use a whisk to mix the wet ingredients, like the egg and buttermilk, until they are well blended. This will help create a smooth and creamy texture.
- Make sure your butter and eggs are at room temperature before you start. This will help the ingredients incorporate better.
- When making the batter, use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl and ensure all of the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to portion the batter into the cupcake liners. This will give you even, consistent cupcakes.
- When baking, keep an eye on the cupcakes in the oven and check for doneness with a toothpick.
- When making the maple bacon buttercream frosting, allow the butter to reach room temperature before you start. This will make it easier to incorporate the other ingredients.
- Let the cupcakes cool before you frost them. This will help the frosting stick better.
- Use a piping bag to apply the frosting. This will give the cupcakes a more professional look.
What makes this recipe so special?
What makes these pancake cupcakes with maple bacon buttercream frosting so special? The answer is simple: the combination of sweet and salty flavors! There’s something indulgent and delightful about the combination of the fluffy buttermilk pancakes, the sweet maple syrup, and the salty bacon that makes this recipe stand out from the rest. It’s the perfect mix of flavors that will leave your sweet tooth satisfied and your taste buds tingling. Plus, the presentation of these cupcakes is sure to make your guests smile.
What ingredients are needed to make this delicious breakfast treat?
If you’re in the mood for a delicious breakfast treat, you’ll need some key ingredients to make these amazing Pancake Cupcakes with Maple Bacon Buttercream Frosting. You’ll need pancake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, bacon, maple syrup, butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla extract.
Begin by preheating your oven to 350°F and lining a cupcake tin with liners. In a bowl, mix together the pancake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil according to the package directions. Then, fill each cupcake liner with the batter, and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
While the cupcakes are baking, cook the bacon until it’s crispy, and let it cool before crumbling it into small pieces. Then, in a medium bowl, cream together the butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Once it’s all combined, fold in the crumbled bacon.
When the cupcakes are done baking and cooled, top them with the Maple Bacon Buttercream Frosting and enjoy! With these simple ingredients and a few minutes of preparation, your delicious breakfast treat will be ready in no time.
How long does it take to make pancake cupcakes with maple bacon buttercream frosting?
Making pancake cupcakes with maple bacon buttercream frosting is surprisingly easy and doesn’t take that long! It’ll take about an hour and a half from start to finish to get these amazing treats ready for you to enjoy with friends and family.
First you’ll need your cupcake base ingredients. You’ll need pancake mix, eggs, vegetable oil and water. Simply mix these ingredients together according to the instructions on the package and spoon the batter into cupcake tins. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Next, make the maple bacon buttercream frosting. Start by melting some butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, whisk in maple syrup and stir for about a minute. Then add the cooked bacon and stir until everything is combined. Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool.
Once cooled, combine the butter mixture with powdered sugar and a few drops of vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat the ingredients together until light and fluffy.
When your cupcakes have cooled, you can begin frosting them with the maple bacon buttercream frosting. Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes using a star-shaped tip, or simply spread it on with a butter knife. Top with some bacon bits and you’re all set!
Now you’ve got your delicious pancake cupcakes with maple bacon buttercream frosting ready to enjoy.
What are some creative ways to serve pancake cupcakes with maple bacon buttercream frosting?
When it comes to Pancake Cupcakes with Maple Bacon Buttercream Frosting, the possibilities are limitless! To make the most out of your delicious cupcakes, here are some creative yet tasty ways to serve them:
- Stack ’em high! Create a tower of pancake cupcakes and top them with a drizzle of maple syrup for a show-stopping presentation.
- Make a party platter! Arrange a selection of cupcake flavors in a festive platter and sprinkle with colorful candied bacon.
- Donut hole surprise! Cut the cupcakes into donut hole-sized bites and serve them with a side of maple bacon buttercream frosting dip.
- Pancake poppers! Cut the cupcakes into small cubes and thread them onto skewers with a dollop of frosting in between each.
- Cupcake cones! Insert a popsicle stick into the bottom of each cupcake, dip them in melted chocolate, and roll them in chopped bacon bits.