This is a recipe for delicious mini cheesecakes. They are perfect for a party or potluck because they are bite-sized and easy to eat. The recipe is very simple and only requires a few ingredients. These cheesecakes are sure to be a hit with your guests!
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line miniature muffin tins (tassie pans) with miniature paper liners.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fill each miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
3. Place 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup.
4. Bake for 15 minutes then cool slightly before topping with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling
- Serving size: 1 mini cheesecake
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated fat: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 40 mg
- Sodium: 160 mg
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Sugar: 15 g
How do you know when mini cheesecakes are done?
You will know mini cheesecakes are done when the center looks set but still jiggles. If the center looks wet, return to the oven for up to 3 more minutes. A cheesecake that is cooked perfectly will be creamy while one that is overcooked may be dry.
How do you know if you Overbak a cheesecake?
There are a few tell-tale signs that you’ve overbaked your cheesecake. Cracks in the top of the cake are one indication, as well as a dry or crumbly texture. Because cheesecakes are custards, they won’t be completely firm when done – so if your cake is rock-solid, it’s likely overcooked. The best way to avoid overbaking is to give the cake a little jiggle before taking it out of the oven. Gently tap the side of the pan with a wooden spoon – if thecake wobbles, it’s probably ready. If it doesn’t move at all, it’s likely overcooked.
Does Costco carry Juniors cheesecake?
Costco is a popular retailer that carries a wide variety of items, including food. Junior’s Cheesecake is a well-known brand of cheesecake that is available at various retailers, including Costco. You can find Junior’s Cheesecake at the Costco location nearest you by checking the store’s website or calling customer service.
How long do I bake mini cheesecakes for?
You can bake mini cheesecakes for 17-20 minutes at 325°F (163°C). Remove them from the oven and let them cool in the pan for 1 hour. Then, carefully remove them from the pan and chill them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight.
Does Costco sell mini cheesecakes?
Yes, according to Delish, Costco is now selling Junior’s mini cheesecakes. The outlet spied on the Instagram account @snackbetch and found that each box contains 25 1.5-ounce cakes in original, strawberry, and chocolate varieties.