Delicious Mango Cobbler Recipe
I absolutely love mango cobbler. It’s one of my favorite desserts, and I make it all the time! It’s so simple, yet so delicious and comforting. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a delicious and comforting mango cobbler that will be sure to satisfy all your cravings!
Mango Cobbler Recipe
- • 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted, and diced
- • ½ cup all-purpose flour
- • ½ cup white sugar
- • 1 teaspoon baking powder
- • ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- • ¼ teaspoon salt
- • 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- • ¼ cup milk
- • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- • ¼ cup brown sugar
- • ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel, pit, and dice your mangoes. Measure out 2 cups of diced mango and place them in a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, white sugar, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter over the mangoes in the baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and chopped pecans over top.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn the oven off and let the cobbler sit in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Your delicious mango cobbler is now ready to serve! Enjoy!
- Calories: 415 kcal
- Protein: 4 g
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 64 g
- Sodium: 277 mg
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 38 g
What is mango cobbler and why should you try it?
You should definitely try mango cobbler because it’s a delicious, fruity dessert that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth for sure! It’s like a cross between a cobbler and a cake, with a crunchy and sweet topping that contrasts perfectly with the tart and juicy mangoes. Plus, the addition of the crunchy nuts and creamy coconut milk makes it even more irresistible.
Mango cobbler is a tropical twist on the classic cobbler recipe, combining the sweet and juicy flavors of ripe mangoes with traditional cobbler ingredients like cinnamon and nutmeg. The topping is typically a combination of brown sugar, nuts, and either oats or flour. The mangoes are mixed with a bit of sugar and butter, and then combined with the topping and baked until golden brown.
The great thing about mango cobbler is that it can be served either warm or cold, depending on your preference. Serve it warm, with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream, and the combination of the creamy and crunchy toppings will be heavenly. Or, you can serve it cold with a scoop of yogurt, for a light and refreshing treat.
So, if you’re looking for a sweet and fruity treat that’s sure to please everyone, try mango cobbler. It’s a simple and delicious dessert that can be enjoyed any time of year. With its tropical flavor, crunchy topping, and creamy coconut milk, it’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
What is the best way to serve mango cobbler?
The best way to serve mango cobbler is piping hot, straight out of the oven. It’s a delicious, sweet and sour combination of mangoes, sugar, and butter, baked until it’s golden and bubbling. Topped with a scoop of creamy ice cream, it’s a summertime treat you won’t be able to resist.
To make the perfect mango cobbler, start by pre-heating your oven to 375 degrees. Cut the mangoes into small cubes and combine them with sugar, lemon juice, and butter in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until everything is just combined.
Spread the mango mixture into a greased baking dish and sprinkle the dry ingredients on top. Bake for about 40 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Serve it fresh, with a scoop of ice cream on top for an extra special treat.
Mango cobbler is a summertime classic that never fails to satisfy. And when it’s served hot out of the oven, it’s a delicious treat that can’t be beat.
What are the benefits of making your own mango cobbler?
Making your own mango cobbler brings many benefits! Here are a few reasons why you should consider baking up this delicious treat:
- You get to choose the exact ingredients that go into the cobbler, allowing you to customize it to your liking.
- It’s a great way to show off your baking skills! You’ll be sure to impress your friends and family with your expertly crafted cobbler.
- You can make it as healthy or as indulgent as you want. Use seasonal fruits, low-sugar jams, and whole-grain flours to make a healthier version, or go all out with butter, sugar, and white flour for an extra decadent treat.
- Making your own mango cobbler will save you money. Buying pre-made cobbler can be expensive, and the ingredients for homemade cobbler are usually much cheaper.
- Finally, you’ll get to enjoy the amazing smell of freshly-baked mango cobbler wafting through your home.
What tips can you offer for making a great mango cobbler?
Start by preheating your oven to 375°F.
- Select ripe mangoes for your cobbler. The best mangoes for this recipe are the Ataulfo variety.
- Prepare the mangoes by peeling and slicing them into small cubes.
- Place the mango cubes in a bowl and toss with a mixture of sugar and cornstarch, and a pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, and a pinch of salt.
- Cut the butter into small cubes and add it to the dry ingredients. Use a pastry blender or two knives to mix the butter and dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a measuring cup, mix a cup of milk with a tablespoon of melted butter and an egg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Place the mango cubes in an oven-safe dish and top it with the dough.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden brown.
What are the key ingredients for a delicious mango cobbler?
When it comes to making a delicious mango cobbler, you’ll need a few key ingredients. First, you’ll need fresh mangoes, which will provide a sweet and fruity taste. Then, you’ll need a rich and buttery biscuit dough that will form the cobbler’s crust. Finally, you’ll need a blend of spices, such as cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, to bring out the sweetness and complexity of the mango.
What makes mango cobbler so special?
Mango cobbler is special because it has the perfect balance of sweetness and tanginess, plus a hint of spice. The juicy mangoes are combined with a crunchy, buttery crust that makes for a delicious dessert. Not only does the cobbler look and taste amazing, but it’s also easy to make! The combination of ingredients makes for a truly unique and special treat.
The key to this cobbler is the sweet, juicy mangoes. They provide the perfect balance of sweetness and tartness. The filling is then topped with a buttery, crumbly crust that adds an extra layer of flavor and texture. The result is a dessert that’s both decadent and refreshing.
The spice in the mango cobbler also adds a unique flavor. The spices give it a hint of warmth, making it a great dessert for any time of year. Whether it’s served warm or chilled, you can count on the spices to give the cobbler a unique flavor profile.
The beauty of this cobbler is that it’s easy to make. All that’s needed are a few simple ingredients and you can have a delicious dessert in no time. Plus, the cobbler is versatile enough to be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as an anytime snack.
In conclusion, mango cobbler is a special treat because it has the perfect balance of sweetness and tanginess, plus a hint of spice. The combination of ingredients makes for a truly unique and delicious dessert that’s easy to make. Whether you’re looking for a special treat or an anytime snack, mango cobbler is sure to please.
What are your favorite toppings for mango cobbler?
My favorite toppings for mango cobbler are a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar! The combination of the creamy ice cream and the sweet and zesty flavors of mango and cinnamon make for an irresistible dessert.
For a bit of crunch, a handful of crushed nuts or a graham cracker crust can add a nice texture contrast to the mango cobbler. You can even top your cobbler with a layer of melted marshmallows for a gooey, crunchy treat.
Another topping favorite of mine is a scoop of fresh whipped cream. The sweet and creamy topping is the perfect complement to the tart and juicy mango cobbler. You can also add a variety of seasonings like cinnamon, nutmeg, or cardamom to the cream for added flavor.
For a bit of extra sweetness, a drizzle of honey or maple syrup can work wonders. You can also top your mango cobbler with a sprinkle of brown sugar or coconut flakes for a crunchy and sweet treat.
No matter what toppings you choose, mango cobbler with any of these delicious toppings is sure to be a hit with everyone! So go ahead and give it a try – you won’t regret it.