Oh man, Italian Sausage Ravioli Bake is my absolute favorite dish to make! It’s easy to make and always turns out delicious. This recipe is packed with flavor and can be prepared in just a few simple steps. I’ve been making this dish for years and it never gets old – it’s always so tasty and comforting. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftover ravioli. So, if you’re looking for a delicious and satisfying dinner, then this is the perfect recipe for you!
Italian Sausage Ravioli Bake Recipe
- 12 ounces Italian sausage
- 8 ounces ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Start by heating 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add 12 ounces of Italian sausage and 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic. Cook until the sausage is browned and cooked through, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the sausage is browning, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add 8 ounces of ravioli and cook according to package instructions.
- Once the sausage and ravioli are cooked, drain any excess fat from the pan and add 1 cup of marinara sauce. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Once the sauce is simmering, turn off the heat and stir in 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, and 1/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Grease an 8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and add the ravioli mixture.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, turn on the broiler and broil for up to 5 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Let the Italian Sausage Ravioli Bake cool for about 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Calories: 741 kcal
- Fat: 43 g
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Protein: 37 g
- Sodium: 859 mg
- Cholesterol: 84 mg
- Sugar: 12 g
What kind of ingredients make up italian sausage ravioli bake?
Italian sausage ravioli bake is a delicious and easy dinner that everyone will love! This dish is loaded with all of your favorite Italian flavors! The ingredients that make up this delicious dish include ravioli, Italian sausage, tomatoes, marinara sauce, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and oregano.
The ravioli should be cooked according to package instructions before using in the bake. The Italian sausage is added for flavor and texture. It can be pan-fried or cooked in the microwave to get it nice and browned. The tomatoes and marinara sauce provide the base for the dish. Garlic, Parmesan cheese, and oregano are used for extra flavor.
Once all of the ingredients are assembled, they are combined and baked in the oven until golden and bubbly. The result is a delicious and comforting Italian-inspired dish that’s sure to please everyone.
What are the benefits of making italian sausage ravioli bake?
Italian sausage ravioli bake is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that provides a number of amazing benefits.
The following are some of the key advantages of making italian sausage ravioli bake:
- Versatility – Italian sausage ravioli bake is incredibly versatile. You can make it with different types of cheese, different types of pasta, and different types of toppings. This means you can create a unique meal every time you make it.
- Affordability – Italian sausage ravioli bake is an economical meal option. It only requires a few ingredients, so it won’t break the bank.
- Ease of Preparation – This dish is easy to make and doesn’t require a lot of time or effort. All you need to do is layer the ravioli, sausage, veggies, and cheese and bake it in the oven.
- Health Benefits – Italian sausage ravioli bake is packed with healthy ingredients. The sausage provides protein, the vegetables are full of vitamins and minerals, and the cheese adds calcium.
- Delicious Taste – Last but not least, Italian sausage ravioli bake has an amazing flavor. The combination of Italian sausage, cheese, and veggies creates a delicious and satisfying meal.
What tips can you give for a successful italian sausage ravioli bake?
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Start by cooking the italian sausage in a skillet over medium heat. Break up the sausage into small pieces, and cook until no pink remains.
- Once the sausage is cooked, add in the garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Drain the cooked sausage and garlic and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Italian blend cheese, parsley, egg and oregano.
- Take a 9×13 inch baking dish and spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom.
- Layer half of the ravioli over the sauce, followed by half of the sausage and garlic mixture.
- Next, spread half of the ricotta cheese mixture over the ravioli and sausage.
- Top with the remaining ravioli, sausage and garlic mixture, and then spread the remaining ricotta cheese mixture over the top.
- Finally, pour the remaining sauce over the ravioli bake.
- Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
What are the steps to make italian sausage ravioli bake?
Making Italian sausage ravioli bake is easy and delicious! Here’s what you need to do to get started:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Cook one package of Italian sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat until it’s cooked through.
- In a large bowl, combine one jar of Alfredo sauce, one can of diced tomatoes, and the cooked sausage.
- Place one package of refrigerated ravioli in the bottom of a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce and sausage mixture over the ravioli.
- Sprinkle one cup of shredded mozzarella cheese and one cup of grated Parmesan cheese over the top of the ravioli.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
How can italian sausage ravioli bake be served?
Italian Sausage Ravioli Bake is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that can be served in a variety of ways. It can be served as an appetizer, a main course, and even a side dish. If you’re looking for a unique and flavorful way to serve this dish, here are some ideas.
As an appetizer, you can serve Italian Sausage Ravioli Bake with some crunchy breadsticks or garlic bread for an irresistible start to the meal. You can also top it with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese or a sprinkling of herbs for added flavor.
For a main course, you can serve Italian Sausage Ravioli Bake with a side of steamed vegetables or a light garden salad. You can also top it with marinara sauce for added flavor and texture. To make it even heartier, you can add cooked chicken or Italian sausage to the dish.
Lastly, Italian Sausage Ravioli Bake can be served as a side dish. You can pair it with grilled chicken, fish, or steak for a complete meal. You can also serve it with a hearty soup or stew for a comforting and satisfying meal.
No matter how you serve it, Italian Sausage Ravioli Bake is sure to please. With its bold flavors and easy preparation, it’s a great dish to whip up for any occasion.
What are some creative ideas for variations to italian sausage ravioli bake?
If you’re looking for creative ideas to spice up your Italian Sausage Ravioli Bake, you’re in luck! There are so many ways to elevate this classic dish and make it even more delicious. Here are a few of our favorite variations to try:
- Add some protein: Cooked chicken, ground beef, or turkey sausage can all be added to the mix! This makes the dish more filling and flavorful.
- Add veggies: Adding some sautéed veggies like onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and spinach to the mix makes this dish even more nutritious.
- Switch up the cheeses: There is nothing wrong with the classic ricotta and mozzarella combo, but you can add variety by adding some Parmesan, Asiago, or Gruyere cheese.
- Spice it up: For a bit of kick, try adding some red pepper flakes, chili powder, or hot sauce to the mix.
- Top it off: You can make this classic dish even more flavorful by topping it off with some crunchy breadcrumbs or croutons.
These are just a few ideas for how to spice up your Italian Sausage Ravioli Bake.