Delicious Easter Candy Cookies Recipe
I’m excited to share my favorite Easter recipe with you: Easter Candy Cookies! This is a treat that I’ve been making for years and every time I make it, it brings back happy memories of Easter celebrations with family and friends. These cookies are super easy to make and the combination of crispy, buttery dough and colorful Easter candy is a delight for all ages. So let’s get baking!
Easter Candy Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup chopped Easter candy, such as jelly beans, marshmallow eggs, or pastel M&Ms
- Hey everyone, it’s time to make something special for Easter – Easter Candy Cookies!
- Let’s get started:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, stirring until fully incorporated.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and chopped Easter candy until evenly distributed.
- Drop the cookie dough onto an ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Allow the cookies to cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
- Calories: 495 per serving
- Total Fat: 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 11.5 g
- Cholesterol: 55 mg
- Sodium: 283 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Sugars: 45.2 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
What makes easter candy cookies a great treat to make during the easter season?
Easter candy cookies make a great treat to make during the Easter season because they are fun to make, delicious to eat, and a great way to bring the family together! From melting chocolate chips to rolling dough into colorful shapes, there is a lot of fun to be had in the kitchen making Easter candy cookies. Not only are they a fun activity, but they’re also a delicious way to celebrate the Easter season. The sweet combination of chocolate, sprinkles, and Easter-themed candy make these cookies a treat everyone will enjoy. Plus, making Easter candy cookies is a great way to bring the family together. Whether you’re creating the dough with your kids or decorating the cookies with your partner, there’s something special about baking together and it makes the process even more enjoyable.
What special ingredients are needed to make easter candy cookies?
Making Easter Candy Cookies is an enjoyable activity for the whole family, and the special ingredients required are surprisingly simple. To make these delicious cookies you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and assorted Easter candy like chocolate eggs, jelly beans, and marshmallow bunnies.
The first step to making Easter Candy Cookies is to preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While your oven is preheating, prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Then add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
Once your dough is ready, stir in the dry ingredients until everything is well mixed. Now it’s time to incorporate the Easter candy! Start by smashing the chocolate eggs and mixing them into the cookie dough. You can also fold in the jelly beans and marshmallow bunnies.
Finally, roll the dough into one-inch balls and place them on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, then let the cookies cool before serving.
How can you make easter candy cookies with your kids as a fun activity?
Making Easter candy cookies with your kids is a great way to celebrate the season and make a fun memory! Whether you’re a seasoned baker or just starting out, this project is both easy and rewarding. Here’s how to get started:
Gather Everything You Need: First, you’ll need to make a list of the ingredients and supplies that you need to make the cookies. Make sure to have plenty of Easter-themed candy on hand to give the cookies their festive flair.
Mix Up the Dough: The recipe for making the dough for your Easter candy cookies is simple and can easily be adapted to suit the dietary needs of your family. After you’ve prepared the dough, let it chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Shape the Cookies: When the dough is ready, get your kids to help you shape the cookies into festive shapes. If you want to get really creative, you can even cut the cookies into Easter-themed shapes like eggs, bunnies, and chicks.
Decorate: This is the fun part! Encourage your kids to use their imagination to decorate the cookies with Easter candy. Sprinkles, mini chocolate eggs, marshmallows, and jellybeans are all great choices.
Bake: Finally, pop the cookies in the oven and let them bake until they’re golden brown. Once they’re done, let them cool and enjoy!
Making Easter candy cookies with your kids is not only a fun and creative way to celebrate, but also a great way to create lasting memories.
What are some creative ways you can decorate easter candy cookies?
You can get creative with your Easter Candy Cookies and make them look like works of art! Here are some creative ways to decorate your Easter Candy Cookies:
- Colorful Icing: Add a colorful icing to your Easter Candy Cookies to make them look vibrant and fun. Use different shapes and colors like stripes, dots, flowers, and more!
- Sprinkles: Sprinkles also make your Easter Candy Cookies look fun and festive. Use different colors and shapes of sprinkles to give your cookies a unique look.
- Candy: Candy can be used to decorate Easter Candy Cookies and make them look even more delicious. You can use mini chocolate eggs, jelly beans, gummies, or any other type of candy.
- Chocolate Drizzle: Chocolate drizzle is a great way to dress up your Easter Candy Cookies. Use different colors of chocolate for an extra special touch.
- Stencils: If you want to get really creative, you can use stencils to make patterns on your Easter Candy Cookies.
What are some of the best recipes for easter candy cookies?
If you’re looking for the best recipes for Easter candy cookies, look no further! Easter candy cookies are a great way to add a fun twist to your traditional sugar cookies. Whether you want to make something quick and easy or something more detailed and intricate, we’ve got you covered with these top Easter candy cookie recipes.
For a quick and easy recipe, try these Easter M&M cookies. All you need is your favorite sugar cookie dough, a bag of Easter M&Ms, some butter and a few other basic ingredients. These cookies are simple to make and they’ll look just as festive as they taste.
If you’re looking for something a bit more intricate, try these Easter Peep Cookies. This recipe requires a few more ingredients and a bit more time, but the end result is so worth it. Start with a sugar cookie dough and then add pastel-colored sugar, sprinkles, and of course, a few Easter Peeps. These cookies will be a hit with kids and adults alike.
No matter which recipe you decide to try, Easter candy cookies are a great way to get creative in the kitchen and make something special for Easter.