I’m a huge fan of breakfast muffins, and this Dairy-Free Breakfast Blueberry Cheesecake Muffin recipe is definitely one of my favorites! I love that it’s dairy-free so I can enjoy it even when I’m trying to watch my dairy intake. The combination of fluffy muffin and creamy cheesecake filling is a match made in heaven. Plus, the added blueberries make these muffins a sweet and delicious treat for breakfast. I’m sure you’ll love them as much as I do!
Dairy-Free Breakfast Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup of oat flour
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of non-dairy milk (almond, coconut, or oat)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- Welcome to your Dairy-Free Breakfast Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins recipe! Let’s get started!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C), and line a regular-sized muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oat flour, almond flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, non-dairy milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the vegan cream cheese and blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling each cup about ¾ full.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top of the muffins are lightly golden and a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- And that’s it! You’ve just made delicious, dairy-free Breakfast Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 312
- Total Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 283 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 44 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4 g
- Sugars: 20 g
- Protein: 6 g
Introduction: what are dairy-free breakfast blueberry cheesecake muffins and why should you try them?
If you’re looking for a delicious and dairy-free breakfast option, then you’ve got to try these dairy-free breakfast blueberry cheesecake muffins! They are the perfect combination of sweet and tart flavors, with a creamy cheesecake center and a crunchy muffin topping. Plus, they’re vegan-friendly and made with all-natural ingredients. You can enjoy them straight out of the oven or store them in the freezer for a quick and easy breakfast.
These dairy-free blueberry cheesecake muffins are a great way to start your day. The cream cheese center is made with vegan cream cheese, so it’s still creamy and flavorful. The blueberry topping is a mix of fresh and dried blueberries, giving you a burst of flavor in every bite. The muffin itself is made with whole wheat flour and coconut oil, making it a healthier alternative to traditional muffins.
These muffins are easy to make and come together in no time. You can also customize them to your preference by adding different fruits or nuts. They make a great snack or dessert, and they are an excellent source of fiber and protein. Plus, they are vegan-friendly and free of refined sugars.
If you’re looking for a delicious and dairy-free breakfast option, then you’ve got to try these dairy-free breakfast blueberry cheesecake muffins! They are the perfect combination of sweet and tart flavors, with a creamy cheesecake center and a crunchy muffin topping. Plus, they’re vegan-friendly and made with all-natural ingredients so you can feel great about eating them.
What’s so special about these muffins? how do they stand out from other breakfast options?
If you’re looking for something special for breakfast, you’ve come to the right place! These Dairy-Free Breakfast Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins are like no other breakfast option out there.
These muffins are packed with the flavors of blueberry cheesecake, but with the added benefit of being dairy-free. The muffins are made with coconut yogurt, almond milk, and coconut oil, all of which give them a unique and delicious flavor that will have you coming back for more.
The muffins are also packed with nutrition. They’re made with whole wheat flour, oats, and plenty of blueberries, so they’re sure to keep you full and satisfied. Plus, they’re sweetened with honey and maple syrup, so you don’t have to worry about added sugars or artificial sweeteners.
These Dairy-Free Breakfast Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins are a truly special breakfast option. Not only do they have a unique flavor and plenty of nutrition, but they’re also dairy-free and a great way to start your day. So, if you’re looking for something special for breakfast, give these muffins a try! You won’t be disappointed.
What are the health benefits of the ingredients in these muffins?
You’re probably wondering why these dairy-free breakfast blueberry cheesecake muffins are so good for you! Well, here’s why:
- Oats: Oats are a nutritious whole grain packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They are believed to be beneficial for reducing cholesterol, stabilizing blood sugar levels, and promoting heart health.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is rich in healthy fats called medium-chain triglycerides, which may have a positive effect on cholesterol levels. It is also a good source of lauric acid, a type of saturated fat that may help reduce inflammation and improve immune function.
- Bananas: Bananas are an excellent source of dietary fiber, potassium, and vitamin B6. They can help maintain healthy blood sugar levels, promote a healthy heart, and reduce inflammation.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, making them one of the most beneficial fruits for your health. They can help reduce the risk of heart disease and may even help protect against certain types of cancer.
- Almonds: Almonds are a great source of healthy fats, vitamin E, and other essential nutrients. They can help support healthy blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol levels, and reduce inflammation.
These dairy-free breakfast blueberry cheesecake muffins are not only delicious, they are also packed with healthy ingredients that are beneficial for your overall health.
How easy are these muffins to make? what tips can you give for making them quickly and perfectly?
Making these delicious Dairy-Free Breakfast Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins is easy! Here are a few tips to help you make them quickly and perfectly:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F before you start gathering ingredients and preparing the muffin tin.
- Gather your ingredients and measure them out before you begin mixing. This will help make the mixing process more efficient.
- Use a whisk or electric mixer to blend the wet ingredients together until they’re creamy and smooth.
- Use a rubber spatula to mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries gently and then fill the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the muffins in the tin for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
What’s the best way to enjoy your dairy-free breakfast blueberry cheesecake muffins? what can you serve them with?
The best way to enjoy your dairy-free breakfast blueberry cheesecake muffins is to grab one warm from the oven and bite into it while it’s still steaming! The muffins are packed with flavor and texture, full of juicy blueberries, rich dark chocolate chips, and an irresistible cheesecake topping. You’ll be amazed at how these sweet treats will make your morning extra special.
These muffins are delicious on their own, but they can also be served with a variety of accompaniments. For a refreshing twist, try pairing them with a yogurt parfait made with dairy-free yogurt, fresh fruit, and a sprinkle of granola. For a decadent breakfast, top each muffin with a dollop of vegan cream cheese and a drizzle of honey. And for an extra special treat, serve them with a scoop of dairy-free ice cream for a truly indulgent experience.