Delicious Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler Recipe
As a lifelong fan of all things sweet, I have to admit that Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler is one of my absolute favorite desserts. I remember the first time I tasted it – it was like a ray of sunshine had burst into my kitchen! I couldn’t get enough of the combination of the sweet and sticky cinnamon rolls, the juicy peaches, and the crunchy topping. Ever since then, I’ve been hooked on this delicious dessert. It’s always a hit when I serve it to my friends and family. It’s a guaranteed crowd-pleaser and so easy to make. I’m excited to share this wonderful recipe with you, so let’s get started!
Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 5 fresh peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chopped peaches, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Stir until everything is combined.
- Pour the melted butter into a 9×13 inch baking dish and spread it around the bottom of the dish.
- Pour the peach mixture into the baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Unroll the can of crescent rolls and lay them on top of the peach mixture. Press the seams of the rolls together to form one large sheet.
- Sprinkle the granulated sugar and optional chopped pecans on top of the crescent rolls.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Let the Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Calories: 341 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 51.2g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Fat: 14.3g
- Saturated Fat: 5.7g
- Cholesterol: 16.6mg
- Sodium: 435.7mg
- Potassium: 150.8mg
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Sugar: 27.5g
- Vitamin A: 518.2IU
- Vitamin C: 9.7mg
- Calcium: 56.8mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
What is cinnamon roll peach cobbler?
Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler is the ultimate summer dessert! It’s a delicious combination of soft, gooey cinnamon rolls and juicy, sweet peaches baked together with a crunchy, buttery topping. The resulting cobbler is an irresistible treat that’s sure to be a hit with family and friends. Best of all, it’s an easy and quick dessert to make with minimal ingredients.
For those unfamiliar with cinnamon rolls, they’re a sweet pastry made of dough, butter, sugar and cinnamon. The dough is rolled into a cylinder, filled with the cinnamon and sugar mixture, and then baked. The result is a soft, gooey treat with a hint of sweetness and a delicious cinnamon flavor.
The peaches used in Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler are usually fresh or canned. Fresh peaches will provide the best flavor, but canned peaches can be used in a pinch. Once the peaches are added to the cobbler, a buttery, crunchy topping made from brown sugar and butter is sprinkled over the top. This topping gives the cobbler a nice crunch and a sweet finish.
To make Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler, you’ll need to preheat the oven and prepare the ingredients. Start by rolling out the cinnamon roll dough and spreading the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the top. Place the peaches in an oven-safe dish and pour the melted butter over the top. Place the cinnamon roll dough over the peaches and sprinkle the topping over the top. Bake the cobbler for 30 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the cinnamon rolls are cooked through. Let the cobbler cool before serving with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream.
Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler is the perfect summer dessert. It’s easy to make, and the combination of soft, gooey cinnamon rolls, juicy peaches and a crunchy, buttery topping is irresistible.
What are the key steps to prepare this cinnamon roll peach cobbler?
Making a cinnamon roll peach cobbler is a fun and easy dessert that everyone will love! Here are the key steps to prepare this delicious treat:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread one can of cinnamon rolls evenly on the bottom of the dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together one can of peach pie filling, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Pour the peach mixture over the cinnamon rolls in the dish.
- Top with the second can of cinnamon rolls, spreading them out evenly over the peach mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
What are the benefits of making this delicious dish?
Deliciousness: Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler is a delicious combination of flavors that is sure to tantalize your taste buds! The sweet peaches and cinnamon rolls combine to create a mouthwatering dish that will leave you wanting more.
- Convenience: The great thing about this dish is that it is easy to make and doesn’t require a lot of time. With just a few simple steps, you can have a delicious dessert ready in no time.
- Variety: Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler can be served in a variety of ways. Serve it warm with ice cream, or cold with whipped cream. You can even add some extra ingredients, like nuts or chocolate chips, to make it even more delicious.
- Health Benefits: Peaches are a great source of vitamins and minerals, so this dish is a great way to get your daily dose of nutrition. The cinnamon rolls also provide a good source of fiber and protein, making it a nutritious and balanced dessert.
- Fun to Make: Making Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler is a fun and easy way to spend time in the kitchen. It’s a great activity to do with kids, and it’s sure to be a hit with friends and family.
- Allergies: This dish is perfect for those with food allergies, as it is dairy-free, gluten-free, and nut-free. Plus, it’s made without any artificial ingredients, so you can enjoy it without worrying about unhealthy additives.
Overall, Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler is a delicious and healthy dessert that is perfect for any occasion. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also convenient, varied, and fun to make. Plus, it’s perfect for those with food allergies, so everyone can enjoy it.
What are some tips and tricks to make this cinnamon roll peach cobbler even better?
Add a bit of brown sugar – This is an easy way to add a little extra sweetness to the cobbler. Just sprinkle a few tablespoons of brown sugar over the top of the cobbler before baking.
- Use fresh peaches – If you can, use fresh peaches for the best flavor and texture. If you can’t find fresh peaches, you can use canned peaches with good results.
- Experiment with different spices – Cinnamon is the classic spice to use in a cobbler like this, but you can also try adding other spices like nutmeg, ginger, or cardamom.
- Top with ice cream – Serve the cinnamon roll peach cobbler warm with a scoop of your favorite ice cream for a truly decadent treat.
- Try different types of cinnamon rolls – You can experiment with different types of cinnamon rolls, such as those with cream cheese filling or extra-buttery cinnamon rolls. Whatever you choose, the cobbler will be delicious.
- Make the cobbler ahead of time – This cobbler is great for making ahead of time and storing in the fridge for up to two days. Just reheat before serving.
What are the creative variations to try with cinnamon roll peach cobbler?
If you thought a classic cinnamon roll peach cobbler couldn’t get any better, think again! There are plenty of creative variations you can try to give this delicious dessert an extra special flair. Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
- For an extra delicious twist, try adding a layer of diced apples or pears between the cinnamon roll layer and the peaches.
- You can get a sprinkle of crunch and a hint of sweetness by adding chopped almonds or walnuts to the cinnamon roll layer.
- If you want to add even more flavor, try using a flavored cinnamon roll, such as a cinnamon-sugar, pumpkin spice, or apple cinnamon.
- If you’re feeling adventurous, you can add a layer of crumbled bacon or sausage to the cinnamon roll layer for a savory surprise.
- For an extra dose of sweetness, try drizzling a honey, caramel, or chocolate sauce over the top of the cobbler.
No matter which variation you choose, your cinnamon roll peach cobbler is sure to be a hit.