Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler – A Delicious And Easy Dessert Recipe
I had been searching for a new and exciting summer dessert, so when I stumbled upon this recipe for Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler, I knew I had to try it. As I prepped the ingredients, I couldn’t help but feel excited. I was sure it was going to be a hit, and I was right! The combination of peaches, cinnamon rolls and a sweet topping was nothing short of amazing. Every bite was more delicious than the last, and I savored every morsel. If you’re looking for a new and exciting summer dessert, then this Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler is the perfect choice.
Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 2 cans (29 oz each) of sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 package of refrigerated cinnamon rolls, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with butter.
- Drain the two cans of peaches and spread them evenly in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the peaches.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour and the cinnamon roll cubes.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the peaches.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Let the cobbler cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra delicious treat! Enjoy!
- Calories: 294
- Total Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated Fat: 6.3g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 46.0g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.2g
- Sugars: 30.7g
- Protein: 3.2g
What makes cinnamon roll peach cobbler a delicious dessert?
Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler is an incredibly delicious dessert that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth! The warm, cinnamon-y goodness of the rolls combined with the juicy, sweet peaches creates a heavenly flavor combination that can’t be beat. The gooey, caramel-like syrup that forms on the bottom of the pan adds a rich and decadent finish to the dish.
What are the top tips for baking a cinnamon roll peach cobbler?
Baking a delicious cinnamon roll peach cobbler is easy and fun! Here are some top tips to ensure your dessert turns out perfectly:
- Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1 cup of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Peel, pit, and slice your fresh peaches. Place the slices in the greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle the sugar, salt, flour, and cinnamon mixture over the peaches.
- Unroll a tube of refrigerated cinnamon rolls and arrange the rolls on top of the peaches.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the cobbler is golden brown.
- Allow the cobbler to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
How can you make sure you get the perfect cinnamon roll peach cobbler texture?
If you want to get the perfect texture for your cinnamon roll peach cobbler, the key is to use quality ingredients and the right technique. Start by using perfectly ripe peaches and the freshest cinnamon rolls you can find. Cut the peaches into small pieces and layer them on the bottom of your baking dish. Place the cinnamon rolls on top of the peaches and press them lightly into the peaches.
Next, make your cobbler topping. Use butter, sugar, cinnamon, and flour to create a crumbly topping that will give your cobbler the perfect texture. Sprinkle the topping over the cinnamon rolls and peaches.
Finally, bake your cobbler in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes. This will give you the perfect cinnamon roll peach cobbler texture – crispy on top and soft in the middle.
What are some creative ways to serve cinnamon roll peach cobbler?
When it comes to cinnamon roll peach cobbler, the possibilities are endless! Whether you’re looking for something special to serve up for a special occasion or just want to try something new, there are plenty of creative ways to serve up this delicious dessert. Here are just a few of our favorite ideas:
- In a Pie Dish: If you’re looking for a classic presentation, try baking your cinnamon roll peach cobbler in a traditional pie dish. This will give you a delicious and impressive presentation that everyone will love.
- Individual Servings: For a more modern take, try baking your cobbler in individual ramekins. This way, everyone can have their own personal portion and the presentation will be sure to wow your guests.
- Cobbler Bars: If you’re looking for a hand-held dessert, try baking your cobbler in bar form. Cut into individual squares and serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for an extra special touch.
- In a Skillet: For a rustic presentation, try baking your cobbler in a cast iron skillet. Not only will it look fantastic, but it’ll also give your cobbler that delicious crunchy texture on the outside and a soft and gooey inside.
No matter which way you choose to serve your cinnamon roll peach cobbler, it’s sure to be a hit! Get creative and have some fun experimenting with different presentations and flavors.
What are the key ingredients for making a delicious cinnamon roll peach cobbler?
When it comes to making a delicious cinnamon roll peach cobbler, there are four key ingredients that you’ll need: canned peaches, cinnamon rolls, butter, and brown sugar. The combination of these four ingredients creates a sweet and sticky cobbler that just melts in your mouth.
To start, you’ll need to preheat your oven to 350F. Then you’ll want to drain two cans of peaches, reserving the juice. In a 9×13 baking dish, spread the peaches on the bottom. Next, break up your cinnamon rolls into small pieces and spread them over the peaches.
In a small bowl, mix together ½ cup of melted butter and 1/3 cup of brown sugar. Pour the mixture over the cinnamon rolls and peaches. Finally, pour the reserved juice from the peaches over the cobbler.
Bake the cobbler in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. The cobbler will be golden brown and bubbly. Let it cool for about 10 minutes before serving.