These Chocolate Fruit Bars are a delicious and healthy snack or dessert! They are made with real fruit and dark chocolate, and are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
- -1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- -1 cup shredded coconut
- -1/3 cup raisins
- -1/2 cup cornflakes cereal
- -1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- -1 teaspoon sherry
- -2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- -1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- -3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter a 7 or 8 inch square pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cocoa powder, shredded coconut, raisins, cornflakes cereal, chopped walnuts and sherry. Mix well together then press into the prepared pan. Smooth surface with a spatula or your hands.
3. Melt chocolate in double broiler; spread evenly over top of mixture using a spatula or spoon. Score the chocolate with a fork then refrigerate until firm.
4. Cut into small bars and serve chilled
- -Serving size: 1 bar
- -Calories: 107
- -Fat: 6 g
- -Saturated fat: 3.1 g
- -Unsaturated fat: 0.7 g
- -Trans fat: 0 g
- -Carbohydrates: 12.3 g
- -Fiber: 2.6 g
- -Sugar 3.2g
- Protein : 2.4g