Deliciously Decadent Chocolate Chip Pecan Muffins
I have never been a big fan of baking, but my mind was changed when I tried these delicious chocolate chip pecan muffins. The combination of the sweet chocolate chips and nutty pecans was a match made in heaven, and the texture of the muffins was so light and fluffy, it was like biting into a cloud of deliciousness. I knew I had to share this recipe with all my friends, so I am excited for you to give it a try and experience this amazing treat for yourself.
Chocolate Chip Pecan Muffins Recipe
30 . mins
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with 12 muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together the self-rising flour, light brown sugar, and ground cinnamon.
- Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips and chopped pecans, and mix until everything is evenly distributed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil, and milk until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the 12 muffin liners.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious Chocolate Chip Pecan Muffins!
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Protein: 6g
- Sodium: 600mg
- Cholesterol: 55mg
What makes chocolate chip pecan muffins so special?
Chocolate chip pecan muffins are one of those treats that are just pure pleasure. These muffins are special because they combine two of the most beloved flavors – chocolate and pecan – in one delicious package. The combination of sweet chocolate chips and nutty pecans creates an irresistible flavor that will have you coming back for more.
The sweetness of the chocolate chips and the nutty flavor of the pecans creates a delectable balance that no other muffin can offer. The texture of the muffin itself is light and fluffy, making them even more enjoyable to eat. The rich flavor of the chocolate and the crunch of the pecans make for a unique and delicious taste that can’t be found elsewhere.
Chocolate chip pecan muffins are also incredibly easy to make. As long as you have the ingredients, you can whip up a batch in no time. The muffins can be enjoyed as a snack, dessert, or even breakfast. They are a great way to satisfy that sweet tooth and make a great addition to any meal.
In short, chocolate chip pecan muffins are a must-try treat. The combination of sweet and nutty flavors, the light and fluffy texture, and the ease of preparation make them the perfect indulgence. Whether you’re looking for a snack, dessert, or breakfast, these muffins are sure to hit the spot.
What are some of the health benefits of eating chocolate chip pecan muffins?
Yes, there are plenty of health benefits to eating chocolate chip pecan muffins! Here are some of the most notable:
- Rich in Protein & Fiber: Chocolate chip pecan muffins offer a great source of both protein and fiber, making them a great snack for those looking to add a little extra nutrition to their day.
- Low in Sugar: Unlike many other muffins, chocolate chip pecan muffins contain less sugar, making them a healthier alternative to traditional sugary treats.
- Heart Healthy: The nuts found in chocolate chip pecan muffins are a great source of healthy fats, which can help reduce bad cholesterol levels and improve heart health.
- Vitamin E: Pecans, one of the main ingredients in these muffins, are an excellent source of Vitamin E, which can help protect against cell damage and keep your immune system strong.
- Antioxidants: The dark chocolate chips found in these muffins are a great source of antioxidants, which can help fight free radicals and reduce inflammation in the body.
So, if you’re looking for a tasty and nutritious treat, why not try a chocolate chip pecan muffin? Their health benefits make them a great snack for those looking to add a little nutrition to their diet.
How can i whip up a batch of delicious chocolate chip pecan muffins in no time?
Making a batch of delicious chocolate chip pecan muffins doesn’t have to take all day! With a few simple ingredients and a little bit of whisking, you can whip up a batch of warm, gooey muffins in no time. Here’s how:
Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Step 2: In a bowl, whisk together 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Step 3: In a separate bowl, cream together 1/3 cup of softened butter, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Step 4: Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
Step 5: Fold in 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
Step 6: Line a muffin pan with 12 paper liners, then fill each liner about 3/4 of the way with the muffin batter.
Step 7: Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
What kinds of ingredients do i need to make chocolate chip pecan muffins?
If you’re looking to whip up a batch of delicious chocolate chip pecan muffins, you’re in luck – it’s a simple process that requires only a few ingredients! To make the muffins, you’ll need all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, pecans, and, of course, chocolate chips.
For the all-purpose flour, you’ll want 2 cups. This serves as the foundation of the muffins, providing structure and texture. The baking powder, baking soda, and salt work together to add a nice rise and keep the muffins light and airy.
Butter is a key ingredient, adding flavor, richness, and moistness. You’ll need ½ cup of butter. To sweeten the muffins, use ¾ cup of sugar. To give the muffins a nice, light texture, add in 2 eggs. Don’t forget the vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon will do it.
The pecans and chocolate chips are what give the muffins their drool-worthy flavor. Use 1 cup of chopped pecans and 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Are there any substitutes for pecans that i can use in this recipe?
Yes! If you don’t have pecans on hand for your chocolate chip pecan muffins, there are plenty of other options to choose from. Walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pine nuts, or macadamia nuts can all be used in place of the pecans. You may also want to try using sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, or even chopped-up candy bars for a delicious twist! Just make sure to adjust the amount of each addition to make sure the batter isn’t too dry or too wet.
What is the best way to mix and bake the perfect chocolate chip pecan muffins?
The best way to mix and bake the perfect chocolate chip pecan muffins is to start with quality ingredients, then use an easy-to-follow recipe. With the right ingredients and a few simple steps, you can make a delicious batch of homemade muffins that are sure to please family and friends.
Begin by gathering the ingredients you will need. You will need all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, butter, light brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and pecans. Make sure to measure out all the ingredients, as this will ensure that the muffins bake evenly and have the proper texture.
Once you have all the ingredients, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, light brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until creamy. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans.
Next, line a muffin tin with paper liners and fill each cup 2/3 full with the muffin batter. Bake the muffins at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Once baked, allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
With a few simple steps, you can make the perfect chocolate chip pecan muffins.