Easy Chewy Chocolate-Toffee-Oatmeal Cookies With Cranberries Recipe
I’m always on the lookout for a delicious cookie recipe that I can make at home, and I’m so excited to share this one with you. My Chewy Chocolate-Toffee-Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries are a must-try! These cookies are packed with flavor and texture, thanks to the combination of chocolate chips, toffee bits, and oats. And the dried cranberries add a little tangy sweetness that takes these cookies over the top. They’re perfect for sharing with family and friends and sure to be a hit at any gathering. So let’s get baking!
Chewy Chocolate-Toffee-Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped toffee bits
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and let’s make some delicious Chewy Chocolate-Toffee-Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries!
- Start by combining 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, cream together 1 cup butter and both 1 cup dark brown sugar and 1 cup granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in 2 large eggs, one at a time, and then add in 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and mix until fully combined.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients from step 2 until everything is well blended.
- Now fold in 3 cups old-fashioned oats, 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1/2 cup chopped toffee bits, and 1/2 cup dried cranberries and mix until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until the edges of the cookies start to brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 8 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy your delicious Chewy Chocolate-Toffee-Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries!
- Calories: 522
- Fat: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 67g
- Protein: 6g
- Sodium: 364mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 43g
Are you looking for a delicious, chewy cookie recipe?
Yes! If you’re searching for a delicious, chewy cookie recipe, look no further. These Chewy Chocolate-Toffee-Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. They have a rich and flavorful combination of ingredients that make them the perfect combination of chewy and crunchy.
These cookies are made with butter, brown sugar, and both white and dark chocolate chips. To make them extra chewy, they also include oats, toffee bits, and dried cranberries. The combination of flavors makes these cookies unique and delicious.
The oatmeal helps give the cookies the perfect chewiness, while the toffee adds a delightful crunch. The cranberries add a tart and fruity element that balances out the sweetness of the chocolate and toffee. All of these ingredients come together to make a delicious, chewy cookie that you won’t be able to resist.
Making these cookies is easy and quick. Start by preheating your oven and combining the wet ingredients in a large bowl. Then add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Use a spoon or cookie scoop to place the dough on a cookie sheet and bake. Enjoy your delicious, chewy cookies right away or store them in an airtight container for up to one week.
These Chewy Chocolate-Toffee-Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries make a great treat for any occasion. They are sure to be a hit with family and friends and will satisfy your craving for a delicious, chewy cookie.
Have you ever tried adding chocolate, toffee, oatmeal, and cranberries to your cookies?
Yes! Have you ever tried adding chocolate, toffee, oatmeal, and cranberries to your cookies? If not, you’re missing out on the amazing flavor combination of chewy chocolate-toffee-oatmeal cookies with cranberries. This unique recipe will be sure to delight even the pickiest of sweet tooths!
The combination of chocolate chips, toffee bits, oatmeal, and dried cranberries creates a rich and complex flavor that’s hard to beat. The oatmeal adds a chewy texture, and the cranberries add a tartness to balance out the sweetness. Add a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg to the mix and you’ve got a cookie that’s sure to become a family favorite.
These cookies are easy to make and require minimal effort. All you need is a bowl, a whisk, and a spoon. Start by mixing together the dry ingredients—flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg—in a medium-sized bowl. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Now add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips, toffee bits, oatmeal, and dried cranberries.
Using a spoon, drop the dough onto a greased baking sheet, about two inches apart. Bake for about 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
These chewy chocolate-toffee-oatmeal cookies with cranberries are sure to become a favorite. Try them today and enjoy the delicious flavor combination of chocolate, toffee, oatmeal, and cranberries in one delectable cookie.
What are the benefits of using oatmeal in cookies?
If you’re looking for a delicious, chewy cookie with a little something extra, oatmeal is the way to go! Oatmeal adds a variety of benefits to cookies, including:
- Texture: Oatmeal adds a unique, chewy texture to your cookie that can’t be replicated with other ingredients. It also helps create a crumbly texture that makes your cookies even more enjoyable to eat.
- Flavor: Oatmeal adds a nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with other ingredients like chocolate, toffee, and cranberries. It adds a complexity to the flavor of your cookies which makes them even more delicious.
- Health benefits: Oatmeal is a great source of healthy carbohydrates that can help you feel full longer. It also contains dietary fiber and essential vitamins and minerals that can help you maintain a healthy diet.
- Versatility: You can use oatmeal in a variety of cookie recipes, from chocolate chip to oatmeal raisin. You can also experiment with different types of oatmeal, from quick oats to steel-cut oats, to create different textures in your cookies.
What tips do you have for baking the perfect chocolate-toffee-oatmeal cookies with cranberries?
Preheat your oven to 350°F before you start baking.
- Make sure you have all the ingredients you need: butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, an egg, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, rolled oats, chocolate chips, toffee bits, and cranberries.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until the mixture is light and creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until the mixture is well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, rolled oats, chocolate chips, toffee bits, and cranberries.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring as you go.
- Once the dough is fully mixed, let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the dough and roll it into 2-inch balls.
- Place the balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
What flavor combinations do you think of when you think of the perfect cookie?
When you think of the perfect cookie, you think of a blend of sweet and salty flavors! Chocolate, toffee, and oatmeal are a classic combination that blends salty, sweet, and nutty notes. Adding dried cranberries takes this classic flavor blend to the next level by adding fruity and tart undertones.
Explain the different flavors and how they blend together:
The chocolate gives a rich sweetness that is complemented perfectly by the toffee and oatmeal. The toffee adds a creamy, buttery undertone that is balanced by the nutty, earthy notes of the oatmeal. The dried cranberries provide a tart and fruity flavor that adds a unique twist to the flavor profile. It’s a classic flavor combination that is sure to please any sweet tooth!
End with enthusiasm:
Chewy Chocolate-Toffee-Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries are the perfect balance of salty and sweet flavors.
How can you make sure your chocolate-toffee-oatmeal cookies with cranberries turn out chewy?
To make sure your chocolate-toffee-oatmeal cookies with cranberries turn out chewy, there are a few key steps to follow. First, use butter instead of margarine or shortening when creaming the butter and sugar together. This helps keep the cookies moist and chewy. Secondly, use brown sugar as it has more moisture than white sugar and will also help keep the cookies chewy. Thirdly, slightly underbake the cookies. If you bake them for just a few minutes less than the recommended time, they will remain chewy. Finally, allow the cookies to cool completely on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a cooling rack. If you take off the cookies while they’re too hot, they will likely end up hard and crunchy.