This cake is so good, it’s better than sex! It’s a moist, chocolate cake with a rich, creamy filling made from condensed milk, whipped topping, and chocolate chips. The best part is that it’s really easy to make.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil’s food chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups hot fudge topping
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 (1.4 ounce) bars dark chocolate covered English toffee
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9×13 inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil and water. Mix well according to package directions. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Pierce top of cake several times with fork while still warm; pour condensed milk over top of cake allowing it to seep into holes made by fork tines.. Cool completely before frosting Cake will sink slightly after adding condensed milk so don’t worry if it doesn’t look level when you are done pouring it on.. It should be close to level once cooled though.. If not, just trim off any extremely raised edges with a sharp knife prior to applying fudge topping & whipped cream frosting)
4 English Toffee Bars
In a small saucepan over low heat, melt 1/2 cup butter or margarine stirring constantly until smooth; remove from heat and gradually stir in powdered sugar until mixture is thick enough to spread easily.. Stir in vanilla extract then spread over cooled cake
- Serving size: 1 slice (1/12 of cake)
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated fat: 8 g
- Unsaturated fat: 0 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 50 mg
- Sodium: 360 mg
- Carbohydrates: 47 g
- Fiber: 2 g
Is there a dessert called Robert Redford?
Despite its mysterious origins, there is indeed a dessert known as the “Robert Redford.” This rich and decadent pan dessert is similar to the chocolate delight dessert, with layers of cream cheese, whipped topping, and two kinds of chocolate pudding. The dish gets its name from either its supposed similarity to actor Robert Redford’s good looks or its purported ability to be even better than sex. Either way, this delicious treat is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
How do you make a Jimmy Carter cake?
A Jimmy Carter cake is a dessert that consists of two layers. The first layer is made with flour, margarine, and chopped peanuts. The second layer is made with peanut butter, cream cheese, and confectioners’ sugar.
To make the first layer, mix together 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup margarine, and 2/3 cup chopped peanuts. Spread the mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Let the crust cool before adding the second layer.
To make the second layer, mix together 1/3 cup peanut butter, 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar. Spread this mixture over the cooled crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Why is it called Robert Redford pie?
It’s hard to say for sure how the dish got its name, but it is sometimes referred to as the “Robert Redford dessert,” the “next-best-thing to Robert Redford,” or the “better-than-sex dessert.” All of these names suggest that the dish is sinfully rich and delicious – and they’re not wrong! This pan dessert is similar to chocolate delight, with layers of cream cheese, whipped topping, and two kinds of chocolate pudding. But what sets Robert Redford pie apart is its secret ingredient: a layer of crushed Heath candy bars. This addition gives the pie a delightful crunchy texture and an extra boost of sweetness that takes it over the top.
So why exactly is it called Robert Redford pie? There are a few theories. One possibility is that someone simply thought the pie looked like something movie star Robert Redford would enjoy – tall, dark, and handsome (just like the pie!). Another theory suggests that eating this decadent treat is just as good as getting a glimpse of Hollywood royalty in person – maybe even better! Whatever the story behind its name, one thing’s for sure: Robert Redford pie is one indulgence you won’t want to miss out on.
How do you make a Robert Redford cake?
A Robert Redford cake is a dessert that combines flour, butter, chopped nuts, cream cheese, sugar, and whipped topping. It is named after the actor Robert Redford.
To make a Robert Redford cake, you will need: -1 cup of flour -1/2 cup of butter -1/2 cup of chopped nuts -8 ounces of cream cheese -1 cup of sugar -1 container of whipped topping -2 packages of pudding mix (any flavor) -3 cups milk Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, combine the flour, butter, and chopped nuts in a bowl. Press the mixture into the bottom of an 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan. Bake the crust for 20 minutes or until it is golden brown. Allow the crust to cool completely before proceeding to the next step.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar , and 1 container of whipped topping until well mixed. Spread this mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
3. In another bowl , mix together both pudding mixes and milk until thickened. Pour this mixture over the cream cheese layer , and spread it out evenly.
How do you make the Next Best Thing to Robert Redford?
The Next Best Thing to Robert Redford is a dessert that combines the flavors of cream cheese, sugar, and nuts with the creamy texture of pudding. It’s easy to make and can be refrigerated for up to 8 hours before serving.