I can think of no better way to welcome the changing of the seasons than with a warm slice of Autumn Pumpkin-Raspberry Bundt Cake! This cake has been a staple in my family for years, and I’m excited to share its deliciousness with you. The combination of pumpkin, nutmeg, and raspberry creates a perfectly spiced and fruity delight that your taste buds won’t soon forget. So grab your ingredients and get ready for an unforgettable experience.
Autumn Pumpkin-Raspberry Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar for dusting (optional)
- Get ready to make the most delicious Autumn Pumpkin-Raspberry Bundt Cake! Gather all the ingredients: 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg, ¼ teaspoon ground cloves, ¼ teaspoon salt, 2 cups granulated sugar, 4 large eggs, 1 ½ cups canned pumpkin, 1 cup vegetable oil, and 1 cup fresh raspberries. You’ll also need 2 tablespoons of icing sugar for dusting (optional).
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 10-cup Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar and eggs until light and fluffy. Add the pumpkin and oil and beat until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the fresh raspberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared Bundt pan and bake for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Optional: Dust the cake with icing sugar before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious Autumn Pumpkin-Raspberry Bundt Cake!
- Calories: 582
- Total Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Sodium: 452mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 93g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sugars: 66g
- Protein: 7g
What are some unique flavors in this autumn pumpkin-raspberry bundt cake?
This Autumn Pumpkin-Raspberry Bundt Cake is absolutely delicious! It’s the perfect way to celebrate the season, with its unique blend of pumpkin, raspberry and autumn spices. The pumpkin adds a hint of sweetness and a velvety texture, while the raspberries add a tartness to the cake. To really bring out the flavor, we’ve also added a dash of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Together, they create an amazing flavor combination that is sure to delight anyone who takes a bite.
What makes this cake stand out among other autumn-themed desserts?
This Autumn Pumpkin-Raspberry Bundt Cake really stands out among other fall-themed desserts! The combination of sweet pumpkin, tart raspberries, and crunchy almonds takes this cake from ordinary to extraordinary. Plus, it’s easy to make and looks beautiful when served – a winning combination for any autumn gathering!
The pumpkin and raspberry flavors come together so perfectly in this cake. The pumpkin and almond flavors are a delicious combination that’s perfectly complemented by the tartness of the raspberries. Plus, the raspberries add a pop of color to the cake, making it a stunning dessert to serve.
The crunchy almonds and sweet powdered sugar topping are the perfect finishing touches. The almonds add a nice crunch to the cake and the powdered sugar gives it a sweet glaze.
This Autumn Pumpkin-Raspberry Bundt Cake is sure to be a hit at any gathering this season. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or a holiday gathering, this cake will be a standout. With its incredible flavor combination and stunning presentation, this cake is sure to impress.
What are some tips and tricks to get the best results when baking this cake?
Preheat your oven to the recommended temperature before you start baking. This will ensure that your cake cooks evenly and comes out perfect.
- Make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature before mixing them together. This will guarantee that all the flavors and ingredients are properly incorporated.
- Measure out all of the ingredients according to the recipe specifications. This will help you get the right texture and flavor.
- Grease and flour your Bundt pan before you pour in the batter to ensure that your cake comes out easily and doesn’t stick.
- Use a toothpick to check if the cake is cooked through before you take it out of the oven.
- Let the cake cool completely before you start to frost and decorate it.
What are some special touches that make this cake a showstopper?
This Autumn Pumpkin-Raspberry Bundt Cake is a real showstopper! But it’s not just the tasty combination of flavors that make it so special – it’s the little touches that really take it over the top. Here are some of the things that make this cake truly stand out:
- Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting. The cream cheese frosting is rich and creamy and adds a delicious sweetness to the cake. Plus, it looks so beautiful when it’s piped onto the top of the cake.
- Edible Flowers. Adding edible flowers to the top of the cake is a great way to make it look even more impressive. Choose flowers that are in season, such as pansies or marigolds, and arrange them in a pretty pattern on top of the cake.
- Candied Orange Peel. Candied orange peel adds a delicious citrus flavor to the cake and it looks so pretty. Top the cake with little strips of candied peel in a decorative pattern for an extra special touch.
- Fresh Berries. Fresh raspberries are the star of this cake, but adding other types of seasonal berries can make it look even more impressive. Try adding fresh blackberries, blueberries, or cranberries to the top of the cake for a pop of color.
What are some creative ways to serve this cake?
If you’re looking for creative ways to serve your Autumn Pumpkin-Raspberry Bundt Cake, you’ve come to the right place. This classic cake is so delicious, you’ll want to show it off in all sorts of creative ways! Here are some of our favorite ideas:
- Cut the bundt cake into slices and layer on a plate with a dollop of whipped cream and a few slices of fresh raspberry. Dust with a bit of cinnamon to add a bit of warmth.
- Toast a few slices of the bundt cake and top with a generous scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- If you’re looking for a lighter option, cut the cake into cubes and serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt and a few berries.
- Create a delicious trifle by layering pieces of the bundt cake with a mixture of raspberry and pumpkin puree. Top with a few fresh berries.
- Cut the cake into slices, brush with a bit of melted butter, and grill in a pan set over medium heat. Serve with a scoop of ice cream and a few raspberries on the side.
What type of occasion is this bundt cake best suited for?
This Autumn Pumpkin-Raspberry Bundt Cake is perfect for any special occasion! Its warm spice and deliciously rich flavors make it a standout at any gathering. Whether you are hosting a family dinner, a birthday party, or a holiday celebration, this cake is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Its unique combination of flavors and textures will impress everyone who tastes it. Plus, its eye-catching orange and raspberry glaze make it a great centerpiece for any occasion.