I’m a huge fan of chocolate and oatmeal cookies, so when I discovered a recipe for Air Fryer Triple-Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, I knew I had to give it a try. I was eager to see how the air fryer would influence the texture and flavor of the cookies, and I wasn’t disappointed. After a few tweaks to the recipe, I ended up with a delicious batch of oatmeal cookies that had the perfect amount of sweetness, crunch, and chocolatey goodness. If you’re looking for a decadent treat that’s easy to make, these air fryer oatmeal cookies are sure to hit the spot. Let’s get started!
Air Fryer Triple-Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Welcome to my Air Fryer Triple-Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie recipe!
- It’s a simple and delicious dessert that will be ready in no time. Let’s get started!
- First, preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Next, in a medium bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar and light brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then add the vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined. Gently fold in the semi-sweet, dark and white chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the preheated air fryer and cook for 12 minutes.
- When finished, remove from the air fryer and let cool for 13 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 210
- Total Fat: 9.9g
- Saturated Fat: 5.8g
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Sodium: 149mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 27.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1g
- Sugars: 15.5g
- Protein: 3.2g
What makes air fryer triple-chocolate oatmeal cookies so delicious?
Air fryer triple-chocolate oatmeal cookies are absolutely delicious! The combination of the oatmeal, cocoa powder, and two types of chocolate chips makes them irresistibly rich and chocolatey. The air fryer is the secret ingredient that takes these cookies up a notch. The air fryer creates a crunchy exterior and a chewy, soft center that is to die for. These cookies are also incredibly easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes in the air fryer, you can be enjoying these delicious treats in no time. Whether you are looking for a sweet treat to satisfy your chocolate craving or an easy dessert to impress your guests, air fryer triple-chocolate oatmeal cookies are the perfect solution.
What are the health benefits of eating oatmeal cookies?
The health benefits of eating oatmeal cookies are seemingly endless! Here are just some of the reasons why you should make these delicious air-fried treats part of your regular diet:
- High in Fiber: Oats are rich in soluble fiber, which helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, and promote healthy digestion.
- Heart-Healthy: Studies have shown that oatmeal can help reduce cholesterol levels and improve cardiovascular health.
- Low in Calories: An oatmeal cookie made in an air fryer is typically lower in calories than a regular cookie, making them a great snack for those trying to watch their weight.
- Rich in Antioxidants: The antioxidants found in oats help protect against damage from free radicals and reduce inflammation.
- Low in Sugar: Air-fried oatmeal cookies are typically lower in sugar than traditional recipes, making them a healthier option.
- High in Nutrients: Oats are a great source of vitamins and minerals, including magnesium, zinc, iron, and B vitamins.
So, don’t wait any longer! Add air-fried oatmeal cookies to your diet today and enjoy the many health benefits they offer.
How is air frying an ideal method for making these cookies?
Air frying is the ideal method for making Triple-Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies because it gives them an irresistibly crunchy texture without having to use copious amounts of oil. Not only that, but the air fryer also cooks them faster than the traditional baking method, so you can get your chocolatey treat fix in no time! Plus, with the air fryer, you don’t have to worry about your cookies burning, as the appliance has temperature control settings that can be adjusted to get the perfect level of crisp.
What type of chocolate is used to make these cookies?
These yummy Triple-Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are made with semi-sweet chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, and cocoa powder. The combination of sweet and dark chocolate makes these cookies more intense and indulgent. They are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! For an extra special treat, you could even use white chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet.
What type of oatmeal works best for this recipe?
When it comes to making Air Fryer Triple-Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, the type of oatmeal you use makes all the difference! We recommend using old-fashioned rolled oats, as they’re hearty enough to stand up against the heat of the air fryer, while also giving the cookies plenty of texture and flavor. To get the best results, use either plain rolled oats or quick cook rolled oats, but avoid using steel-cut oats as they don’t soften up in the air fryer.
What other ingredients are used in the recipe?
When it comes to Air Fryer Triple-Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, the other ingredients used to make this delicious treat are just as important as the chocolate! We’re talking about everything from butter and sugar to oats, baking powder, and salt. Of course, the most important ingredient of all is the delicious triple-chocolate combination of cocoa powder, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips.